Kitties! Look what someone sent me a few days ago. If only mom could crochet! She can't knit either. I want this soooo much!
I want the aqua one but I would gladly have any of them!
![]() |
| Not a dirty carpet. It's there I lay through the years flattening it badly. And shadows too. |
Look! I brought Donkey, Shrimp, and small Mousie and left them in all of the doorways at the end of the hall. I screamed like a banshee doing it. WhenI started that screaming about 8 months ago, it woke Mom and scared the hair off her head. It was horribly loud...sounded like a howl...it WAS a howl really but as soon as I got to the delivery point I quit. I was surprised to see I had Mom's undivided attention too! I never did that until the time I mentioned. It's new and looks like I will always do it, as I have. Mom warned Brother not to be alarmed while he was here that week of Christmas. Sure enough I howled my head off. After all deliveries are done I climb up onto bed with Mom and go back to sleep.
My Mom is a Raptor fan. So she uses this picture as a screen saver on the MAC. Me, I'm probably afraid of them if I met one. But this is husband and wife. The ladies are bigger than their mates. That seems so odd. These two do have a family.
Going to be 16 F tonight. I have my plants covered unless the wind blows the covers off. I sure hope not.

.jpeg)

25 comments:
Those cat couches are cool
Wow, I can crochet, but those look a bit more than my 'talent' can handle. They sure do look comfy!
So you still howl/sing to your toys when you move them around...Pipo & Simba did that. to; not too loud though, more like a soft crooning.
That is a lovely couch. I can't crochet or knit either, a teacher in infant school tried to teach me, and my nan too.
I can imagine how you sound when you howl. Flynn used to do that too, but out in the garden.
The cat couches are cute and clever! (So much alliteration. Lol.)
I, too, can imagine the howling! Angel Nicki did it with his preferred mice toys. I bet it scared your mom the first time you did it! 😆
Seney had the science of catering figured out perfectly for quite a few years. We're glad to see there's someone else that can carry out the same thing today! Wow on the crochet. You're looking good on it.
Those couches are really nice but I think Titan would eat them. You sure have been having some fun sweet Katie!
Katie, we need a double-wide couch for Da Boyz!
I like raptors too, especially owls.
I can't do either of those crafts either. I don't have a crafty bone in my body, but I want that couch too. Adorable.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to sweet Katie. ♥
Those little couches are cute; for a moment, I thought that was you on the second one, Katie. As for the howling - yikes! What's with that? I don't think I or the other cats would like that if one of mine started it.
Wow, that is some fancy crocheting Katie, 😎 cool! I did a little knitting long ago but just stopped, and never went back. Well, late night hollaring will certainly get everyone's attention!
katie….cuzinz boom N daiz both howled like wolvez wanna beez…sum timez when cuzin daiz howled if her purrson waz talkin on de fone, de other purrson
wood azk if daiz waz all rite, her waz THAT kinda loud. de gurl canna knit ore crow shayz either N who everz did theez SEETZ, dee servez 984 PAWZ UP 😸‼️🖤🤍🤍🖤🐾
I say yes to THAT! And the howls are attention getting even next door They sound like they're in danger!
The wind chill here has been rough both yesterday and today. It's a blessing to be inside a warm house. Meanwhile, I got an email notification about eaglets!
https://hdontap.com/stream/863293/hilton-head-island-eagles-live-webcam/
And you are wise to be wary of huge raptors, sweetie. Hugs to you and your mom, my dear.
It makes sense to announce your deliveries. My Angel Emmy used to do that. I can crochet, but I doubt I can handle that. XO
Mudpie wants her own couch too!!!
The couches are fabulous. I also like raptors, but not around my cats or Ms. G's bird feeders.
Katie, we can certainly understand how that howling scared your Mom like it did! That couch is super cool.
We think you are smart to announce when you complete delivering! Those couches are super cool.
Chaplin: "Well you know, you have to make sure to let the recipients know when you have dropped off your deliveries. Otherwise the porch pirates will swoop in and take them and then you won't get your tip!"
Katie Isabella I love those couches too you have good taste and would make an adorable addition to the decor.
Night time squealing is what ai call a rude awakening.
Raptors are must handsome.
We have some horrid weather coming across the country. I guess TN will get it too. Our coldest night will be over the weekend
Hugs Cecilia
Ice for certain and 10+ inches of snow so they say. Oh my goodness.
Hi Sweetheart, Cool couches! Mom tried to learn how to crochet, but it resulted in lots of HBO words! 😹
Y’all stay safe in the winter storm❣️Kat
Those COUCHES look great to sit upon!
Maybe chair scratching's nnot a good hobby to start, Katie. You and Mom stay safe in this storm, okay? We love you both very much!
Those couches look really great! Nice and snug. I would love one in each colour, wouldn't you, Katie?
Post a Comment