January 16, 2026

A Day in the Life of a Treasure in the House

 

            


 

Mom thinks I don't know she will entice me in there and I'll get Methemizole!

Showing how nice a decoration I can be.

Sun puddle escaping.  But I took a piece with me. 

Floppy Mousie there on the right is on guard for me.  He said Mom didn't get the meds prepared yet so I can go on in and drink from my two water bowls. Escape! 
Then, some lap time with her.   

26 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

Having given thyroid pills to our angel Tilly twice a day, I expect anyone tearing up carpet here will find lots of cheeked meds she spit out. lol Be well, beautiful, and give your mom my love.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You gotta have your Meds and Mom is determined! Happy Gotcha Day sweetest Katie!!!

NanaDiana said...

Mom and Meds and Mousie---Perfect combo~. You make such a great couch decoration, too! xo Diana

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Mudpie tries her best to avoid testing and her insulin too!

pilch92 said...

Rumor has it that it is your gotcha day. Happy Gotcha Day!!! XO

Leah said...

Katie, you are lighting everything up everywhere you go! You are just stunning! Your Gotcha Day?! Woo Hoo!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Nobody likes taking meds including me, Katie, but it has to be done. We will be brave together!

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie that's not very nice of your mommy to trick you into the bathroom. That's your special place with her , you monorail on the side of the bathtub. But we girls know we got to get our medicine don't we. And it makes your mommy happy when you do. I think you look lovely on your couch, I don't have anything quite so pretty here to lay on. Lynn's recliners getting kind of scratched up, lol.

R's Rue said...

So cute.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Here's to a Happy Gotcha Day, Katie...medicine happens on those days too, though, MOL!

Ms. ~K said...

You are looking mighty fine, Sweetheart❣️ My peeps stick me in the bathroom before my twice daily insulin shots! Ugh! Is it really your Gotcha Day!?! I’m on my way to celebrate!!! ❤️ Loverboy Kat

John Bellen said...

That's a busy day, Katie. But you'll have to submit to your medicine sooner or later. It's unpleasant but good for you...

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Katie! Sorry you have to do the medicine even on your special day, but it's good for you, right? Hugs to you and Mom!

messymimi said...

You are a precious treasure and I hope you got your meds, it's healthy even if it's not fun.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are the Queen of the Castle

The Chair Speaks said...

You look sweet and lovely on the couch, Katie. Hugs!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Cute photos, I hope you are taking your meds.
Take care, have a wonderful week.

The J-Cats said...

Katie, it is impawtant you take your meds so be a good girl. Your Mom is sure to have some treats for you as a reward...

Smudge said...

Well, Miss Katie- you sure do make for a lovely decoration.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Looking great, Katie!

Gidget Blue Sky said...

Pritty Katie!!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

You are a beautiful decoration, but you need your medicine!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

You're a little sweetheart, Katie, and we love how you did your Selfie on the couch...and that guard is too cute🐭Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella you ARE THE DECORATION in the house...and OH do you look good on RED
Hugs Cecilia

The Oceanside Animals said...

Oona: "It is good to have a lookout for your ninja escapades sometimes. Oona approves!"

Tails Around the Ranch said...

🎉 Happy belated birthday wishes sweet Katie. Hope your day was grand! 🎉