https://youtube.com/shorts/oUAZuh10vJw?si=sUWebccXDzcgL8cR
I hope this works out. Every time Mom needs to do a video ,it's like every gray cell she owns goes on vacation. I saw a few on the pillow when we got up this meowing so here we go again.
Precious and I had a fabulous date with Kat and Rocky. We went to a remaining Disco and the boys are DJ's there. We let it ALL hang out and had the best time! WE didn't waste time being silly in front of the mirrors in the Lady's Litter Box. We just powdered our cute nosies and left! After the box of course! (Precious and I can share powder on account we both have black adorable nosies.)
Above is a video the pawparazzi took of we two girls just tossing everything to the winds except our two mancats and FUN! These boys know how to treat a girlcat and we girls know how to treat our mancats.
I am up here trying to type..Mom is too-- FOR me...we both say we're done. xx

38 comments:
Katie Isabella aka Lady in Red
The link worked purrfectly. OMCs you and Precious were swinging and swaying and goovin' to the DJ MeowMix spins. Those Boyz are the cat's meow
Hugs to you and Mom
Cecilia
I loved that post and loved the Disco. Such fun.
I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.
Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
wooo!!
That was some fabulous time sweetest Katie!
Oh Katie, were you as tired and over excited as me when you got home? I had to sleep UTB fur 6 hours straight. But what a night of fun. And you and I had our best dresses on. The boyz were very gentlemanly and also good music disc jockeys. I'll remember this fur a long time.
grate song!!! boogie down!!!
Katie that video was so much fun! We absolutely adore the still photo of you in this post, too! ๐ Cool!
If Kat ever sang the "Lady in Red" to me...whoooo wheeeeee! All kindsa innuendo.
Thank you Sandee. XO
That made me smile TimberLove~xxoo
Thankee. We had the best of times.
Me too! What a DATE! I have been meowing that music ever since we came back!
you and your mancat come with us!
We had such a loud and glorious time!
Fun times!!!
Hi Sweetheart, I’m still exhausted from our date! You wore me out, but in a “good way”❣️๐น❤️ Kat
You know it, Baby.
That was a cute video. The dj's are very cool and you ladies looked lovely. XO
How fun!!!
It worked, Katie and Mom! Hooray!
That looks like it was the most fun night ever. And we love that song. :)
What a fun time! We all need such fun things in our lives.
Teeheehee๐น๐น๐น
mom does too. She wouldn't quit with that ear worm yesterday!
Woohoo! Fun times, girls!
BEZT EVER MOOVEE ….TROOTH ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐๐พ๐พ‼️๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
eye gived it pawz UP at de moovvee plaze ๐พ๐พ‼️
YAY! You GO GIRL๐นDouble Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy...and of course Purrecious too๐พ๐ฝ๐
Wow ... that video rocks, and it looks as if you had a blast. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
LOL
You gals sure have the moves, MOL, MOL!!!
Talk about an "epically epic" night! Had I been there the dance floor would have cracked wide open under my weight! Katie - you definitely have the moves girl.
Hugs, Teddy
What a fun video, though I don't think I'd ever be caught doing such moves.
We come to wish you a Happy Gotcha Day and many more to come, sweet girl๐Double Pawkisses for a wonderful day to you and your mommy too๐พ๐ฝ๐
Charlee: "Our Dada saw this post title and was like, 'Late December back in 63!'"
Chaplin: "We have no idea what he's talking about, as usual."
Oh my gosh...EARWORM!
Thank you Sweethearts! XX
happee gotcha day two ewe katie…that mar kee line oh thingie reedz two dayz yur gotcha day…hope itz a happee one filled with trout, cake, a new hand bag and lotz oh healtheez ๐๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐พ๐ธ‼️๐๐
Post a Comment