January 6, 2026

Arrrrgggh!

 Mom, I can see, is sitting trying to fend off the effects of lunch so she can get up and start flailing her arms around, moving those feets, and the rest of her as well...and in other words, her exercises that disturb me here in my room! And the noisy music!   What's a girl to do?  I depend on her to feed me...so...

She's in the kitchen.  *I* am trying to sleep! 

Git away, Mommy! 

This is SO SO true.  

It is so cold and dreary outside that mom will stay in and make noise and clomping sounds here in my room any minute now as I said earlier.  I'm in here in my big beddie!  So much for that!  This is my room and just because the computer is in here, doesn't mean she can disturb me.  

I, Katie Isabella have room for two more in my beddie with me.  Come on.  Safety in numbers so mom won't flounce around! 


22 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are so cute sweet Katie! That was a wonderful Spark!

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella why is it that Mom's are so loud geeeez they only have two paws but sometimes the sound like a herd of Elephants.
Good luck sweet girl
Hugs cecilia

Lynn and Precious said...

I'd come ifin I wasn't radioactive, mol. But you better git Kat and Kozmo to team up with you. Safety in numbers. Thankfully Lynn only walks the basement stairs fur exercise and they are quiet. I need my beauty sleep too.
Lynn says she loved the pink pearls and I think you oughta git your ears pierced Katie.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

katie, we finkz yoo shood jus danse along wif dee musik!!

Eastside Cats said...

It's rainy, foggy, and dreary as heck here too, Katie.

Darla M Sands said...

Poor Katie Isabella. ~snicker~ I'd join you if you weren't so far away. ~nods~ Be well!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

It'll be some time before we can get outside to move around!

The Florida Furkids said...

Moms sure can be loud sometimes.

meowmeowmans said...

We love that very true spark, Katie. We hope Mom was not too loud for you.

P.S. - we're coming over in the tunnel to join you now!

messymimi said...

Ah, but don't you want your mama to stay healthy so she can continue to take good care of you? Exercise is essential to good health, remember.

Leah said...

Katie, you are so adorable! Great spark, we love James Herriot! We have the cold dreary weather here too, and we don't like it either!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Isn’t meeting your every desire exercise enough?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely Spark, Katie. It is cold and dull here too.

John Bellen said...

That second photograph of you Katie shows you so very discouraged at what your mum is doing...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie if ewe call de pole lease N ree port a noiz izzue with de "nayborz" they will come two de houz and tell yur mom two ....tern it down !!!! ☺☺♥♥

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

A house rule is do not wake a cat

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

It's foggy and very damp here, with drizzle off and on...UGH!
Good weather to spread all the prevailing viruses around...
Sorry your Mom causes so much disruption to your routines, Katie...sorry I we giggled...

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "I feel you, Katie! Every time our Dada lowers the rowing machine in his office, I have to leave, otherwise I'll have to put up with the sound of sloshing water and podcast people talking!"

Ms. ~K said...

Sweetheart, my mom plays her music loud too! Is she hard of hearing? 😹 Love the Herriot quote! You look voluptuous stretched out on the chair. I’m on my way. Leave the light on❣️ Kat Loverboy

The J-Cats said...

Katie, the way you are flopped on that armchair is exactly the way Possum used to flop!

Kitties Blue said...

We know flouncng is annoying, Katie, but you need your mom to stay healthy so she can feed you and take care of you. May we suggest you put your paws in your ears and ignore her as best you can. Gibbs and Tali would be delighted to come join you in your bed, but they both purr so loud, they would probably be more annoying than your mom. The quote was purrfect! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Love your pictures, sweet Katie and that quote is just wonderful💗Extra Pawkisses for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞