June 26, 2025

Grateful

 Kitties and Woofies!!

I decided to enter Brian's Gratefuls today.   


I was thinking how grateful I am to be with Mom while lying in her arms being talked to, smooched and snuggled.  I think it was meant to be when I first saw her and adopted her. I felt it strongly that I needed to be with her.  I sensed she suffered a long time trying to help Admiral to no avail.  And Admiral suffered as well which caused Mom much much stress.   Mom and I met at the Vet's office when Mom came back after Admiral had flown away, to get her sweet footie print.  I saw her...she me, and it was all over for both of us.  We imprinted on one another.  

Mom held me last night and whispered how much she loved me...that she would never ever ever hurt me, and that I was a cherished member of the family.  That she would never allow anyone or anything to frighten me, hurt me or threaten me.  I am safe and secure,  love surrounds me.  A friend told mom last night that they would always let their cats' quality of life be foremost in  their thoughts and actions.  Mom will as well for me.  As long as I am not in pain and enjoying my life...Mom is happy too. 

Here I am last night  after my bath and I am showing you my newly washed Bikini...it still fits me well!  Kat, I wanted you to see this.  

I must have left my other footie under my floof.



23 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Kat is gonna flip out when he sees you inna bikini like that! Purrfect fit. The bikini and you and yer mom. Nothin' like our hoomans makin' over us. Keep on eatin' good, Katie, as that's not a problem fur me, mol. Precious

The Florida Furkids said...

We love you too!

Kitties Blue said...

Katie, what a wonderful mom you have! And you are definitely a lucky lady. Sometimes everything in the world aligns just right and we find the love and home we were meant to have. We are so happy that happened for you and your mom. By the way, you look extra gorgeous today. Try to stay cool. Sending lots of love and hugs to you both from our mom. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Eastside Cats said...

Your souls are friends, in this life and in other lives.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

oh Katie, yoo r so loved!!!

John Bellen said...

You're a lucky cat, Katie, and beautiful.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You and your mom were meant to be together, Katie.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be so loved!!! We love you too, and we feel blessed to be loved so much by our peeps too.

Woos - Misty and Timber

pilch92 said...

You and your mom are lucky to have each other. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

It's true love! You were meant to be together.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You two sure have that special bond and that is the way it was meant to be beautiful Katie! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

messymimi said...

Awww, I'm glad you found each other. As for the photo, Kat's going to love it!

Darla M Sands said...

Squee!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Wow it just got dusty here

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Now isn't that just the sweetest image of you...all pristine and posing so nicely! You will have Kat swooning!
You and your Mom are a well tuned match! Purrfect!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Isn't it wonderful to belong to a family like that, Katie? I wish all the kitties could. And yes, it is very easy to lose track of a footie or two when you are a very fluffy girl!"

My Mind's Eye said...

KATIE ISABELLA SUCH A SWEET THANKFUL FROM A BEAUTIFUL TUXIE
YOU AND MOM ARE BOTH LUCKY
HUGS CECILIA

Ms. ~K said...

Oh My Sweetheart, Katie. This brought a tear to Mom’s eyes because she certainly understands that “meant to be” love! You know you’re driving me crazy in your sexy bikini! Heading that way RIGHT NOW! Hubba Hubba❣️ Kat

The Island Cats said...

Katie, you and your mom were meant for each other.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Bathtime with Opie is like a horror show! Can hardly catch little Nicholas so no bath for him yet.

Leah said...

Katie, how marvelous that you and your Mom have such a lovely, special bond! And what a gorgeous picture of you! You look floofy, grand, and just adorable!

meowmeowmans said...

Katie, you are so loved there with Mom. And we know you love her right back. And you know what else? We all love you both very much, too.

The J-Cats said...

Katie, you and your Mom are so lucky to have such a strong, special bond. We wish effurry kitty in the world was as lucky. We want you to know that WE love you furry much too!