June 28, 2025

Dre e-e-e-eem, dream dream dream dream...

Tangled up but getting looser

Too sweet not to post again.

 

27 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Pleasant dreams, Katie!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hello beautiful and sweet Katie!

meowmeowmans said...

So sweet, Katie. We love you, beautiful girl.

messymimi said...

You relax so beautifully!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

You look so pretty

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are so sweet, Katie. You have given me an ear worm now!

Lynn and Precious said...

You're just too cute Katie. And I see you are looking like that simply because your mommy put everything back where it belongs. Sometimes as humans take a long time to learn.

The J-Cats said...

Beautiful dreamer!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

So adorable!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Whenever I want you, all I have to do ..."

da tabbies o trout towne said...

bee dreemin oh hand bagz, perch pizza piez and autumn dayz katie ~ ☺☺♥♥

Kitties Blue said...

You are sweet and BEAUTIFUL. Enjoy your Sunday snoozes. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella OMCs OMCs what lovely selfies...
I send virtual kisses to your sweet nose
Hugs cecilia

John Bellen said...

Nothing beats a nap full of dreams...

The Island Cats said...

I bet you’re having some sweet dreams, Katie.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Sweet dreams, precious!

pilch92 said...

You are gorgeous. XO

M Dawson said...

I LOVE that last photo. Totally amazing.

Leah said...

Katie, what dreamy pictures of you!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are a cute sleeper

LOULOU said...

Such darling photos, And so good that you adopted your mama!!! Lucky lady.

Smudge said...

Oh my gosh, that last one is the absolute best!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful post

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Guess where I am dreaming of tonight😻You're beautiful, sweet girl. Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

Smudge said...

Agreed on that too sweet not to post again last one!

Ms. ~K said...

You’re always in my dreams❣️ Kat