Kitties! Going to be hot in the Southern States and thereabouts these next few days. I think I will hug the cold blowy thingy. Lots of you in the CB will be going through that too.
Mom's been here with me all day. She's been cleaning and shining the kitchen floor, cleaning and shining the bathroom, vacuuming and in general whirling around doing stuffs! I will bet she will head out and get a few Krystals! I just heard her thinking "Rats! I'd have to get dressed to go out!" So I'll see if she does and take that time to walk on the counters! And I just realized! I did NOT get treats this meowing!
Here are a few shots from mid last year. I look pretty so I wanted to show off to Kat.
![]() |
| LOOK at my whiskers!!! |
![]() |
| The only way to spend the day! (I'm a poet) |
![]() |
| Mom regrets still, not buying this. |
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

26 comments:
SO FUNNY. YOUR PET THROWING UP...hahaha Love you, you beautiful kitty kat! Keep cool and help your mama clean up the house ...or not.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Katie Isabella...look at your cute self I think I heard a kerplunk from Georgia...those are some fine whiskers.
Everybuddy stay hydrated and inside as much as possible.
We have triple digit temps and heat index starting today thru Thursday
Thanks for the funnies
Hugs Cecilia
It is stinking hot and humid here too, it's forecast to be 96 with a heat index in the 100's...UGH.
When its like this outside, where I work, the residents are not allowed to go out into the courtyard...for fear of heat illnesses, so they will be full of cabin fever when I get there in a little bit.
Every cat human knows that 'gut gut gut' sound!
It’s HOT for sure! We’re lucky kitties to live inside with AC! Sending lots of whiskery cuddles❣️ Kat
Katie, you'd better get extra treats later, then!
Right now the humidity is making it feel like 111F, so I can't even imagine what it's like for your part of the world! 🥵
I know Kat is reading this by now and wondering how to git close enough to smooch those lushius whiskers. I am wantin' to go out but Lynn says I can only go in the dark of the morn. Sump thin 'bout fryin' eggs on my catio fur lunch.
Keep cool, Katie. It has been hotter than usual here, but cooled down now. You have gorgeous whiskers.
Those whiskers! We hit 99 today in northern Vermont...disgusting!
Hello beautiful Katie, it's gonna be hot here too. Hey, we have nine of those alarms.
You are gorgeous. Kat is a lucky man cat. Keep cool. XO
Hot here too, not unexpected but still, no fun! Wow at those gorgeous whiskers and gorgeous you, Katie! And ahaha, we know that wake-up sound well ....
Purrfect alarm clock you must get up quickly
The pet throwing alarm is so funny
It is a bit hot and that alarm clock would certainly work.
That proves the sometimes heat can be a good thin.
You are the most beautiful, Katie Isabella!
You have amazing whiskers! It's hot hot hot here too.
Charlee: "It has been crazy hot back East! Luckily we are on the coast and it has been staying cool, but the A/C is standing by if we need it."
Chaplin: "You look very pretty in your picture, Katie, and your whiskers are quite epic!"
katie…waddya meen ya dinna get any treetz? tell yur mom two go out N buy sum even if herz in pa jam azs🐾😺🌸‼️💙
It's not hot here, yet, and I hope it won't be for a long time. It's 20°C (68°F), which is fine with me.
She would, too. I am the Queen.
That is most definitely the most effective alarm clock EVER, Katie. We love that photo of you, pretty girl. You and Mom stay cool -- we're hanging by the cool air blowy things here, too. XO
We hope you and your Mom stay cool with this heat wave. It has been scorching hot here for several days now and it is only the start of summer.
Woos - Misty and Timber
I just heard on the BBC that several people have been hospitalised in eastern North America because of extreme heat conditions. Hope you are staying cool and taking care of yourself.
Pradeep / Time and Tide
Ooh, Katie, you all must have exceptional A/C, if your mom is running around doing housework. Our mom says that it is much too hot for that … 97 here with a feels like temp of 100 degrees. Yikes, it isn’t supposed to get better until late next week. You girls stay cool. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh. p.s. Your whiskers are magnificent!
Post a Comment