I'll bet of the over 10,000 photos on this computer, 2/3's are of me! She just can't quit!
Anyhoo, I have been a busy bee this morning. Mom moved a few things and I decided it's not too bad a change. My tunnel is now in the hallway! And there is a small reduction in the number of my toys that are scattered in the living room. If I bring them back out again, they stay. She doesn't take them out for over a year, then we start again. I have a gabillion in my room and a goodly number in the living room. You might think a toddler lives here for pity sake.
I have enjoyed all the fallen leaves and you can imagine how many that is. I guess I had better remind Mom to text the lawnman to get the leaves up. I enjoy them by looking at them blowing. I have never been allowed out.
Mom said she has to finish up with the work I made for her as she has to go out. OH. By the way, she cheated again! Look at this brindled-looking woofie that was in the waiting room of the Vet. Mom said she has never seen one like that before and we don't know what he is. He reminded her of a Tortie cat with his coloring, in a way.
![]() |
| Mystery (to mom) woofie. |
Here *I* am... not to be outdone, by golly.
![]() |
| That air purifier small as it is makes a BIG difference in the "pollen" that I myself manufacture and leave on surfaces. Almost none now. And no more "dandruff". |
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

26 comments:
katie that iz one hansum pup but him canna match yur gorgeoz self !! eye hope lion iz out N a bout N de houz oh toyz !! :) ♥♥♥♥
Darling picture of you Katie! That's an interesting puppy dog for sure! But your pictures are always the most intriguing, Katie!
Beautiful selfie. Humans do like to move things around. :) XO
Thank you for making me smile, sweet Katie Isabella. :D
Yeah us humans do like to change things around cheaper then buying new stuff but can give us the new stuff feeling by having a new look that may not make sense but it does in my head
It sounds like you had Mom busy gathering up all those wonderful toys, Katie. That brindled woofie looks like some sort of hound to us -- we, too, love its colors. That's great about the air purifier and how much it helps you! XO
Those air machines are really good aren't they?
I noticed that the purifier is right by your bed, Katie... Coincidence, or insult?
That is a lovely photo of you with your tail casually spread out. The dog could be a boxer or boxer cross. Brindle is quite a common colour for them.
I hope this means you are feeling some better sweet Katie! You photo is totally adorable!
That pup sure does look like a tortie!
As long as you are happy, Katie, then all of the rearranging is okay.
Agree with Memories of Eric and Flynn; a boxer mix.
I’m glad you approve of the changes, Katie.
Only 2/3? There are about ninety percent pictures of me on the walls here.
Only 2/3? There are about ninety percent pictures of me on the walls here.
Katie you look so cute snuggled in your bed. Maybe I should try an air purifier but I'd have to have it in about six different places in the house. Precious likes to sleep just about everywhere. And I'm not very good about running the vacuum cleaner. That wasn't interesting looking puppy wasn't it. You eat good and stay well.
Katie Isabella OMCs moving your stuff did Mom ask for prior approaval?
That might me a Mastiff Brindle. I love the colors...mol mol a tortie K9 that is a good thought
Hugs Cecilia
Nice selfie, Katie!
You can NEVER have too many cat photos or cat toys!
Charlee: "Why wouldn't 2/3 of the pictures be of you? More to the point, why wouldn't 3/3 of them be???"
Katie Isabella, you are so gorgeous in your bed! Sounds like you have Mom trained to your expectations.
You do keep your mommy hopping!
Thanks for hopping along, Katie. Even though that dog was interesting looking, please remind your mom that this blog is all about YOU! Okay, she knows that, but it never hurts to remind the humans who is in charge. You look purrfect showing off your magnificent tailio, and we sure appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to hop with us! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
WE say aroo to the nice looking pup!
And we add soft aroos for you, Katie!
If she would count them...at least 2/3's are of pups and kitties, here, too. About a third of nature things, and then well...the rest are of furmily!! Who's impawrtant?? Why us critters, but of course!! LOL!
You're pretty as a blossom Katie ... hence the 'pollen'. MOL!
Katie, mew are just purrfection personified, utterly EPIC! ❤️🐾😻🐾❤️
Post a Comment