Kitties! Yesterday the pest control person was here, and before he left, Mom & he did as always happens. Both he and Mom discussed the entire sports program (s) at the University. We are all avid, uncontrollable football fans in this State, and Mom and the man who was here got the entire sports complex straightened out with their great advice and direction as to how things should go. They spend the whole visit chattering about sports the whole time he is here. Mom follows him and they get into the latest game and how they could have improved it if only they were at the University and someone would listen to them.
Unfortunately, they were still having "at it "with floods of words standing on the threshold of the side porch and the kitchen door, when I stepped lightly out onto the ground. Mom about had a heart attack as to her knowledge I have never been outside. Here, I would be hit by a car as there is another Indianapolis Speedway out front there...OR get totally lost in the woods/forest that stretched for several miles right behind the house. Mom would never find me there. The man reached down and took me up to hand me to Mom. Took her a while to calm down.
![]() |
| We used to see this several times a day with Robin! |
Meanwhile...I will have an update soon- Mom said. Hoping to hear from the Vet this afternoon. Have to endure the sucky monster. Mom is about ready to go in there and get the monster ready.
pee ess: my one white eyebrow fell out (mom saved it) THAT'S HALF OF MY MONOCLE!!!!!
.jpeg)
23 comments:
Katie, you went out! I only do the catio where I'm fenced in. Where you tired of football talk and decided to up the ante fur yer mommy? Tripod Angel Peepers used to go to the edge of the patio and get a nibble of grass under Lynn's strict obs-fur-vation. Best keep those soft tootsies inside girl friend. Precious
Katie, We hope all goes well tomorrow with the v-e-t. We have been purring so hard for you. Are you feeling any better, darling girl?
Katie, I can imagine you just about gave your mom heart failure! I'm glad the fellow was able to scoop you up!
Fingers crossed for the vet update, sending lots of purrayers. ❤️
Yikes! I would have a heart attack, too! That'll teach your mum, eh, Katie. You did it just to rein her in a bit, I'll bet.
Goodness Katie, your poor mom bean must have been furry scared. Glad the guy was there to hand you back to her. Purrs!
Oh my goodness, that would have scared me too sweet Katie! Yikes!
Glad you didn't run away. XO
Katie, it's always fun to find a person who has the same hobby as you!
I, Gigi, have of late developed something of an interest in the front and back doors, to the extreme displeasure of my Human. I've been here for 3-1/2 years now, and until a few weeks ago thought I'd had enough of the "Great Outdoors" to last forever. I must say I do enjoy the soft warm places and the regular tasty meals, but there's a tiny pull to get out and investigate the Beyond Places. It doesn't so far look like I am going to have much success, but I will continue to try. We'll see of the Ol' Bat can really stop me! Still sending you many purrs, and so is my stinky brother Buddy. (He's really not so bad -- I guess.)
So did you like it out there, Katie Isabella? Good thing that nice man was able to scoop you up before you got into any mschief. Please don't scare your mommy like that again. Hope the word from the vet is good.
Woos - Misty and Timber
Your mom and that nice pest control guy should be the athletic directors there at the university, Katie! We can understand how you gave her quite the scare by stepping outside like that. We would be quite scared if Ava or Target did that here. We are purring and praying that all goes well with the news from the vet. XO
Yikes, Katie, that was a bold move! Glad that nice guy was able to catch you and keep you safe! Many hopes and purrs that the vet report goes well!
Oh Katie, so glad you were returned to mom safely! hugs!
That was very daring of you, Katie. I am glad the pest control man picked you up and handed you back to your mom. I hope the test results are good. The photo of Robin made me smile. It looks like she is saying, "Let me in, I have brought you a present."
Chaplin: "I ventured out onto the patio once when the door wasn't closed all the way. Once. No walls, no roof, weird sounds and smells ― it was terrifying! I turned around and ran back inside. Not gonna do that again."
Lulu: "Cats are weird."
katie !! ewe hada add venturez...mom hada attak oh de heart ~~~ YEOW... pawz crozzed yur mom getz grate nooze frum de ewe noe who guy ~~~ ♥♥♥
OMC we know how your mom must have been feeling, Katie. Thank cat you were picked up by the pest patrol...MOL...We're sending extra good vibes for a good result of the Vet🙏Double Healing Pawkisses for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
Be safe and get well, sweet Katie Isabella.
adults take interest in strangest things
Some places running around outside is a dangerous activity. Maybe you could be pushed around in one of those buggies if your dignity would allow.
Katie, we are so happy the bug man swooped you up and handed you back to your mom. And we are especially happy that you didn’t sprint off to parts unknown before he did that. Looking forward to an update! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Jiminy Cricket indeed Katie Isabella...whew I was hyperventilating...myself.
Thank goodness for the quick action of the Critter guy.
Sending thankful and warm hugs to you and Mom
Cecilia
It's amazing what good could get done in the world if only the people in charge would listen to the rest of us, right?
Post a Comment