August 26, 2024

SPARK on Monday


Every Monday is the day to share a thought – we call them SPARKS.  “SPARKS” was started by Annie McGuffy of McGuffy’s Reader but ended when she stopped blogging some time ago. It was meant to be a way to start out each week with a meaningful thought – something that spoke to each of us and hopefully everyone else who reads it. Although Annie isn’t currently blogging,  a lot of us who enjoyed her SPARKS decided to keep posting SPARKS of our own.    Feel free to join us – SPARKS are fun to find and share and think about and the more the merrier.     Just post a thought on Mondays and perhaps your “followers will follow” 

This Spark flew off the screen and embedded itself into my thoughts.  I hope you like it too.  I was actually excited to find it.   Someone reading this today knows how excited I became.  I wrote her with great anticipation of today and with gladness!   I have not yet posted a Spark.  I have responded to many, but I haven't found one myself that resonated with me.  This one did.  

Think about this Spark perhaps.  So simple and so true.  

 





26 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Dear Katie you put out a great spark this morning. But then you always give us a spark for the day when we see anything from you or your mommy. Have a good Monday. Precious

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure is a wonderful Spark!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Katie Isabella,
Whew, had to strain my eyes so hard as the print is in black instead of the usual white...
Any positive thought is a most welcome Spark!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Katie Isabella said...

Mariette I don't know what happened!

Angel Simba said...

That is an excellent spark. perfection is not necessary if the striving to do and be your best is there, Quite thought provoking.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Guess you just switched from white to black... compared with your previous post. Now you changed the background color instead of text color but it sure helps!

Sandee said...

The purrfect Spark.

Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

EXCELLENT QUOTE by an outstanding Coach who inspired many
Hugs cecilia

Katie Isabella said...

Angel Simba, thank you.

Katie Isabella said...

Dear Precious and Lynn...thank you so much. XXX

Darla M Sands said...

I miss Annie still. ~sigh~ That's an excellent quote. And I forgot to mention how adorable I found that quote and its precious photo about wingless angels.

Katie Isabella said...

Darla Sands SO very true, isn't it?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely Spark, Katie.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great Spark, Katie Isabella. We should always aim to do the BEST we can, and perfect or not, it is all good.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Sparks are cool, I like them

pilch92 said...

That is a great spark. XO

Katie Isabella said...

Pilch92 THANKY!

John Bellen said...

Yes, quality is found in the pursuit of perfection, not in perfection itself.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

A fantastic spark.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That is a great spark! Let's all go for it!

Leah said...

A meaningful spark!

Darla M Sands said...

~hugs~

meowmeowmans said...

That surely is a great spark, Katie! Thank you for sharing it with us. XO

messymimi said...

Excellent. I read a quote years ago and cannot remember the whole thing, but it was something about striving for perfection demoralizes, but striving to be effective will make you excellent.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

That's a purrfect Spark, Katie. Now we all go for purrfection😸😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy and Healthy day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That is a beautiful spark Katie!