Kitties! My favorite brovver is coming home here from NC. He's having to come home for Mom's birthday three weeks early as that is all he can do. Can't wait to see him. Mom bought his favorite chess bars (makes mom swoon to taste them...and then she rolls all over the floor just like me!) They are SO good. One of our local markets makes those and many other candies and cakes there on-site. Kitties! Woofies, Mom can't tell you how fantastically good they are. She said she couldn't find strong enough words to say how good they are.
Mom's knee is still killing her. She goes to the best Therapy place there is. (Really, they are.) Yesterday he decided to tape her knee. Mom never heard of that but when he got finished she walked as though nothing had happened. (This group is all Ph.D. in Therapy..seriously)
Now. Do you think the chicken will tell the questioner the answer he is busting to know? (and betray chickens everywhere with the tell?) I say not.
Hate to tell you but Mom had baked chicken breast last night and she loved every bite. Don;t tell the chickens.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
23 comments:
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Happy for you and your Mommy—enjoy the visit and the extra Birthday time!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
I am very happy for you
I'm so glad you get to see your Brovver and I'm really happy that taping up your Mom's knee helped lots!
Katie, I hope you and your mom have a wonderful visit with your brovver!
I love the funnies, both of them. 😆
P. S. I've had my knee taped and it helped a bit, I'm glad it's working well for your mom!
Katie, we know of someone who had her elbows taped and it really helped. Hope it continues fur yer mommy. And what yummy hooman goodies fur the
early bird birthday pawty! Mackerull won't like you eatin' burd though. Precious.
Dear Lynn and Precious! PLEASE don't tell Mackerull!!!
Misty is just like that kitty. She wants to go out, but just for the necessary tasks, then it is "get me out of this heat right now!!!". We love the grilled chicken cartoon. We hope Mom's knee does well with the taping and enjoy that time with your brother and all the good food.
Woos - Misty and Timber
A visit from your brovver, tasty treats for Mom, funny jokes, and relief for your Mom, from taping her knee! All this sounds wonderful!
Katie Isabella YAY for the soon to be arrival of your other favorite brovver. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh leave a light on I love cheese and I love chicken. You and mom made me laugh with the cartoons...the chicken quiz was funny.
Enjoy your brushies and most of all bask in the love of your favorite brovver and mom this weekend
Love and Hugs Cecilia
It sounds like you are going to have fun with your brovver! The toons made us MOL.
You sound excited about the upcoming visit, also the chicken crossed the road to escape the man with the axe
Those are funny comics. Have fun with your favorite brother. XO
I look forward to reading about the visit. And thanks for the giggles. lol Be well!
I like your funnies!!
So, our mom cannot wait to get her new knees. No amount of therapy will help a knee with no cartilage, a knee cap that has worn away, is covered in bone spurs and shifted to the right. She is delighted that the taping helped your mom, Katie. She’s not sure what chess bars are. She used to make chess pies, so assumes they are the same. Enjoy your time with your human brother. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
heerz two a pawsum week end with brother katie….eye hope ewe get ta sampull a wee bit oh that bar….it iz afturr all…a holly day week end ‼️😺🐟💙
Kitties Blue. Chess bars are oooh good chess pie like bars. Oh, my eyes just rolled p thinking about them.
The cartoons made me laugh! I know you will have a wonderful time with favourite brovver. I don't know what chess bars are, but they sound like they must be delicious. Early Happy birthday to your mom.
I hope you are having a wonderful visit, after all, you have to take your vacation time when you can.
As long as you get the maximum amount of attention as you deserve, Katie, with all of that hubbub.
Ha! The chicken looks bemused, but not worried, so I think the fowl secrets are safe. And what is in a chess bar?
Oh, Katie, how lovely that you will see your brovver! Our Mummy will be seeing hers soon, as She is flying to London for her vacation!
We don't know what Chess bars are but they must be really something special to have your Mom rolling about all over the place just like you. (Mummy says that must be quite a sight - MOL)!
Both those cartoons made us smile so big, Katie! How exciting that your brovver is coming to visit you and Mom. We're also happy that Mom's knee felt better after that special tape job!
P.S. - what is a chess bar?
Post a Comment