Katie here. Mom took me in to get my claw trimmed today. But before I left today, here I am, diving for morsels in my wooden puzzle box. I have my arm in searching for morsels. I pick them up with my paw easily and put them in my mouf!
![]() |
| I lost more weight, we found. |
![]() |
| Just a while ago, an hour amybe, reaching for morsels. |
![]() |
| Enjoying my large Fishy |
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
25 comments:
Katie, I hope you're doing well, even with any health and/or aging issues. You're too clever for your puzzle box! ❤️
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You sure are a SMART kitty girl and know how to puzzle for morsels.
Big hugs, also to your Mom,
Mariette + Kitties
You are most adorable. I need to take our kitties in for nail trimming. Those murder mitts get every long and deadly.
Have a purrfect day and week. ♥
I hope all went okay sweetest Katie!
We are always hunting for morsels too, Katie Isabella, but Mom and Dad aren't very good about dropping food on the floor for us. Hope you had better success than we do.
Woos - Misty and Timber
Good job getting those morsels, sweet Katie. We hope things went okay at the claw trimming. XO
Katie, we hope you are doing well! Reaching into the puzzle box for treats sounds good! And it looks so adorable, too!
I'm glad your spa day went well.
Changing your password on Twitter? Better plan on it beign a week.
Katie you just have to stop giving away your weight. You need to keep it for yourself. Nothing wrong with being a little selfish you know. Precious is sorry that you got your toenails cut because she needs hers cut real bad.
I hope everything went well with the clippy claws, Katie. I am keeping you company in losing weight which is not so good.
Katie Isabella. I hope and purr the nail trimming wasn't too traumatic.
what a fun treat puzzle
Hugs Cecilia
katie…ewe bee lookin most gorgeouz two day N pleez due knot forgetz
de kitten pate rool that unkle boomer N cuzin daiz followed 💖💙🐟💚😺
Mackerull, she is doing that. XXX She remembered what you said.
Such cute photos
Such a smart girl!
You are very clever. I am sorry you lost weight. XO
You're such a doll; hugs and healing wishes, my dear.
Sounds like your claw clipping wasn't too traumatic. Enjoy those treats!
I'm behind on my blog-reading, Katie, but I have an idea of what's been happening...
Looks like you found them all, Katie..so cute😸Healing Pawkisses just for you sweetie🐾😽💞
Eat more treats Katie, you need to bulk up! We're sending healing purrs your way beautiful girl.
Hope the claw trimming went okay, dear Katie. That puzzle box looks like lots of fun!
Katie, We hope those Morsels were tasty - and PLENTIFUL!
We hope you got lots of treats!
Post a Comment