August 1, 2024

Cinnamon Toast + a small PS

 Kitties!  I can tell when mom is having a good morning when she sits here gnoshing buttery (the real thing) cinnamon toast...THICK with cinnamon sugar.  She always says "If you're gonna eat it, make it worth it!"  Watching her, I about wish I could say just upend the cinnamon sugar straight into your mouth!  Thing is, give her the idea and she might.  

She's going to make an appt. to get my claws cutted.  She thinks I don't know but I do!   Then, she heads out.  "Where she stops, nobody knows!"  She has to arrange the fur she does have, on her head first though. 

PS (I have that tiny bowl in the bathroom just for the tub edge.  My other bowls, 3 of them are on pedestals.  So I can just sit up and drink and eat.) 



Getting ready to drink from a fave dish


Mom musta been proud she cleaned the tubbie and surround, 'cause there her hand is, reflected in it.  


25 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, noooo, not the claw clip! Mine are just out to the sharp point that Lynn has
polka dot legs agin. You look lovely with yer water dish and the shiny tub walls fur
reflection. Reflect on life, right, mol.

Eastside Cats said...

There's no fooling you, Katie!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Katie Isabella i think I caught a whiff of cinnamon toast here this AM. It is one of my favorites too.
You look 87 kinds of adorable sitting there on the tub getting ready to hydrate.
Hugs cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I have never had Cinnamon toast but I love cinnamon. I have very little sugar though. If I have creme brulee I even lift the burnt sugar off to get to the cream underneath.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Haha, of course you know when she wants to have your pedi– mani done!
You have to drink quite often I guess from your cute little bowl.
No cinnamon for me, at least not in an excessive way.
My Dad could not stand it either and when we took him to the Mall in Savannah, pretending to go to Cinnabon, he almost believed us. Not for me, neither for my Dad.
In Mรฉxico they did add a dash of cinnamon to the coffee—that for me ruined it! Love a dash of cocoa but NO cinnamon.
Funny how our habits vary.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

That cinnamon toast sound so nice as long as there isn't too much cinnamon, you do lie to drink from your little bowl

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Our Dad loves cinnamon toast too, and with REAL butter. We would love a taste but his has raisins in it too, and raisins are a NO NO for us.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Leah said...

That cinnamon toast does sound mighty good, Katie! You look fabulous today and the tub does too!

pilch92 said...

Could she please come clean mine? I will trim your nails. :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Cinnamon toast is pretty yummy! Enjoy that drink sweet Katie!!!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I've never tried that but it sounds good! Your bathroom looks spotless :)

John Bellen said...

I'm glad you have a bowl of water at your favourite monorailing spot, Katie; you won't need to go far to be refreshed.

messymimi said...

Mmmm, cinnamon toast. I once saw a friend's child make her own. She gently buttered her toast, then sprinkled a little bit of cinnamon sugar on top, then tilted it to get the extra off! She told me, it doesn't take much. I did not make my own in front of her, she would have been shocked.

Claw trims are so needed, but not much liked.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That description made muy mouth water

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...We thought we saw a ghost, Katie, but thank cat it's only your mommy...MOL..That's the purrfect place for some...err...toast of your own๐Ÿ˜นDouble Pawkisses for a Happy Day to the both of you๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’ž

Darla M Sands said...

The online order made me giggle. And you, Katie Isabella, are adorable as always.

PS I wish either bathroom looked half so clean. lol

da tabbies o trout towne said...

buzzed happe two see ewe drinkin yur waterz katie ‼️‼️๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ
eye N joyed two dayz cartoon ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–

Pradeep Nair said...

Your mom's cinnamon toast sounds heavenly — who could resist that buttery, cinnamon-sugar goodness? I can almost taste it just reading about it. And you're so right — if you're going to indulge, make it worth it!

meowmeowmans said...

Mom is right, Katie. Cinnamon toast with real butter and lots of sugar and cinnamon is heavenly! We love how you are balanced on the tub to get that drink.

Good luck with getting your claws cut. Target agrees with you that it is now fun. We have to make an appointment for him, too. XO

Saku said...

Well, of course you have several water dishes. Who knows which one will be the favorite today? MOL!

Smudge said...

Dad says, "Mmmmmm, cinnamon toast, real butter- I've died and gone to heaven.", and then mom slaps him out of it. Love that tubs-edge bowl, Katie.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh Katie, we just love that water dish in your bathroom! You really are one spoiled little girl, as it should be!

The J-Cats said...

Katie, that sugary, buttery thing your Mom eats sounds delicious - for humans, anyway. Mummy is licking her lips - though She knows She mustn't eat anything like that.

What a sweet picture of you on the rim of the bath!

Anonymous said...

We normally prefer to drink from the outside pond (better flavor than inside water, but Marley likes his water in a bowl and at night we sometimes drink from the bowl too. But we have never done that from the side of the tub! Cool...

TBT: I love retail cinnamon/raisin bread. I need to learn how to make it myself. When I want a power breakfast, it is 2 eggs fried gently with "jammy" yolks, 2 slices of that bread, and 1 maple sausage. With chocalte milk and green tea. Regular toast seems boring. LOL!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Love that cartoon, so very in tune with modern times with a delightful twist. You are lucky, your own drinking spot in the bathroom. And a sparkling bathroom at that. Mrs H would be proud of your technique.
ERin