Kitties, Woofies!
Nothing much to say at this point, but Katie is not well. Her previous behavior of a few months ago started again, re: not eating, being under the bed, and losing a lot of weight. We are going through this together, she and I. We wanted you all to know why, and why I, Mom, isn't around here a lot. My heart isn't in it. As with you all and your fur babies, I love my baby.
We don't have anything new to tell you. We wish we did. She will have another Vet date for Thursday if I can get her into the carrier where she will have another blood test and exam.
She loves me very very much. Comes for lovins and snuggles and smoochies still. She does sleep with me much of the night. So that is still there.
Keep her in mind if you will. She and I would be grateful.
![]() |
| Drinking at top speed. That pink tongue is working! |
![]() |
| Monorailing for water! |
![]() |
| I was checking for morsels a few days ago. |
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
64 comments:
Sending purrayers and Power of the Paw to you and Katie and all who love and care for her.
It saddens me to read Katie is unwell, keep us updated on how she is doing please.
I'm sending you both Light and prayers; my angels are sending their purrs. ❤️🙏
Awww Katie, we love you girl and all of us are sending purrs, prayers and POTP your way. We send tons of hugs for your Mom too, we know how much she loves you.
I am praying for your sweet girl. XO
Sending you both all the purrs, prayers, and love...
Prayers to you sweet Katie. You're so precious.
Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥
You know we'll be thinking of Katie...
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Yes, you ARE being loved so much and that is mutual with you loving your Mommy.
It is not easy dealing with aging kitties—I've three of them that are now 17 years + 4 months. They hardly eat and it drives me crazy, don't know what to do but I guess it is age inherent .
Just before leaving for Savannah, Spooky boy had vomited and I had to clean that up. Thank goodness for solid oak planks! He often finishes the bowls from his sisters and thus cannot handle it all... Can't sit there all the time!
Spooky is also very skinny and some two weeks ago he had problems with his hips and legs, went through his legs and that worried me!
Did help him by avoiding the stairs, letting him out from the front door. This afternoon upon returning from my medical appointment, he was very loud and stood in front of the front door... please Mami, let me OUT. Sweet boy.
Tiggy Tiger is using the medical absorption pads as she is seldom going outside and not even downstairs. But with the 15+ special food her stool is perfect which makes me happy. Lots of work with my geriatric kitties but I LOVE them!!!
Wishing you all the best for and with Katie Isabella.
Big hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
We are so very sorry to see this. All paws crossed and prayers from Mom for both of you.
Woos - Misty and Timber
Thank you from the heart. XX
Sending love to you and your babies.
I do.
Thank you so much Sandee.
We are counting on those. XX
Means the world to us, Ellen.
Thank you all the furred family and Mom and Dad.
Love you Kea. Thank you as always. xx
JoAnne, that means the world. Thank you.
You are dear. Thank you.
Sending all our love and prayers at this most difficult time
💞
I am sorry Katie is under the weather again and of course send my love and prayers. It is so worrying when our babies are unwell and we try to do our best for them.
Dear Katie Isabella, we are praying for you and your mommy. All of our purrs are for you today. Please be well because we cannot imagine you being sick.
Dear Carole and Katie ~ our purrs, our prayers are being sent forth to you both, we've also sent you an image ... with love.
Dear Katie Isabella and Carole
I am sending lots of healing purrs and love across NC right into your home in East TeNNeSSee.
Kind
Adorable
Tuxie Lady
Incredible eyes
Everyones friend
With love
Cecilia
Katie, we are so sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well. We are keeping you in our prayers that the vet can help you feel better soon. Take care, sweetie!
Ruby, so grateful for your love and prayers.
I know you know how terrible it is when our babies are sick XX
Katie and I are very very grateful and thank you both for prayers.
What a beautiful image. I shall add it today. Thank you with our hearts.
Our dear friends over here in TN. send love back to you
That means the world to us. Thank you. XXX
sending hugs, purrrrs and prayers!
Sending SpanielZen and healing vibes for you, Katie. Get well soon!
We're sending our love and loads of purrs and prayers to Katie. (((hugs)))
We're so sorry to hear this, we are purring up a storm here for sweet Katie, and for you, Carole.
katie, we r purrin hard fur yoo, yoo needz to git better, your mum needz yoo!
Oh Katie! We all have our paws crossed fer you and are sending purrs your way.
Hugs and prayers for you both and much healing if at all possible. Praying it's something that will heal and pass. xo
katie, de manee blessingz of st francis two ewe, him iz R heer roe fora reezon and werd round TT iz some one elze iz watchin over ewe frum above 🌸💖🌺👜
Thinking of both of you, and Saku sends his purrs.
Good morning you guys. We just saw this and to fly right over to send love and purrs your way. Hope they can give you a diagnosis that is favorable. All our loves. Xoxo
Katie, you are one of the most beautiful and sweetest ladycats I have ever known. And when I say ladycat, I mean LADYcat for you are a true lady, for sure. Please know that Saffy and I are sending millions and millions AND MILLIONS of healing purrs your way. PURRS
All the kitties are sending healing purrs your way and us Peeps are sending prayers. We so love you sweet Katie and wish you well. Hugs and prayers for your Mom.
Oh, Katie, my pretty blog friend..I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I'm purring for you and your mom..Mom Julie is sending prayers. We all wish we could do more. Take care and know we love you! <3
Oh, Katie and Mom Carole, we are very sad to read this news. You know we love you both, and we are sending purrs and prayers and all good things your way. We hope this somehow dissipates as it sort of did last time. We are here if you need anything, okay? XO
We just spent months watching that behavior over the past year. We hope Katie Isabella's outcome is better.
Katie, darling, we will definitely be purring for you and are sending POTP. With eight of us purring for you, it is getting pretty loud around here, but we plan to keep it up until we hear you are feeling better. Mom sends prayers. 🙏🏻 XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
We are adding our best POP for you, Katie, and we send our pawyers, too. Feel better soon!🥰🙏🥰
I'm sending Katie (and you) lots and lots of purrs!
Thinking of you, sweet Katie and mom💗Healing Pawkisses and Purrayers for the both of you🐾😽💞
Dearest Katie....you know my Mom and I are hoping that you will be OK because we all love you and know your own Mommy is so very worried about you......hopefully you're just having a little "spell" and your doctor will get you back to feeling 100% ! We are sending BIG prayers - when I say BIG I mean "Teddy Big" which is pretty darn big!! Love and Hugs.........
Pam and Teddy
Miss Katie, me and mom are so sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well. Sending a ton of puurs to you. Hugs to your mom
Lots of love Angel Puddy, Huggie and mommy
Oh, we hope Katie Isabella feels better and is not in pain. Pain is the worse for kitties.
Dearest Katie Isabella, I am sorry that I have been so preoccupied with Cinnamon that I have neglected you, my love! I shall slip through the tunnel to UTB (at your house) and shall snuggle with you! Shall I bring you a fresh rodent? Do you have a preference (voles, shrews, mouses?). I know when you are here visiting you prefer fresh cream, but that is hard to carry. Bringing you ALL my love (and rumbly Purrs) You Kozmo! Mom Barb sends you Mom strength and love
Sending loads of purrs and prayers for Katie to feel better. We love her so much. Give her a kiss and a nose boop from us. Lexi and mommy Sharla
Oh Katie Isabella, we are so upset to hear you are no feeling well again. We hope that doctor of yours can take care of it this time. We're sending our purrs and prayers your way to help out as much as pawsible. Healing energy it is.
Love, Wendy & Dani🥰😻
Sending loads of healing energy to you and hope the vet can remedy the problem. Hugs and tail wags from all of us at the Ranch. ❤️🩹
We really hope that Katie starts to feel better soon!
Purrs and love,
Tylan and Giovanni
Dear Tails Around the Ranch. Thank you sweet ones. XX
Dear Beaded Tail. How wonderful to hear from you. Thank you for the love. xx
We are late checking in but want to make sure you know we are all hoping you recover and start eating again. Come on young lady * paw hug *
Katie Isabella - We are very sorry you don't feel well. Purrs and Cuddles, Snoops, Sgt Stripes, and the Belleville Three
Post a Comment