Kitties! I'm always ready for a nap. That's why I said I was schlepping along. I jumped up to help mom wrap three last gifts this morning and had the tiring job of subduing that twine she was using for a brovver gift! That stuff put up a big fight trying to get away from me. Mom was even helping it! I had it in my claws and mouth killing the dickens out of it and Mom kept helping it
out of my mouf. Can you believe it!!?? I'll have a talk with her about that tonight in bed before we sleep. That thing (and mom) ut up such a fight that it actually made it around the box several times. See if I help you any more.
Here I was again this morning in my corner. Mom was trying to make sure all was well with me before she got bizzy wrapping, and then thought to look in my little corner. There I was. I don't think you'll much see me though.
Oh. Mom saw this next one below on FB a few days ago, The look on the face of the girl cat was so precious she took a screen capture to show all of you here in case you missed it. She and our family are just loving this picture and its caption AND it's MEANING!
22 comments:
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Our kitties can put on a face with true love and character!
Enjoy the coming days now the hard work is being done.
Hugs,
Mariette
Katie, I bet you look at yer mommie this way at bedtime when she's trying to sleep, mol.
I see a peek of you in the corner. Lynn says the green grass is now hid by what is called
"snow" and she slid across my catio on ice this morn. No sun to melt it. Precious
Well, you sure did your best to help out with the twine, Katie! That's is indeed an adorable and adoring look from the kitty in the picture!
Good job with the twine, Katie...maybe you'll get more play time with it soon.
Awww... You and your mom be well, my dear.
Well, we know you are a wonderful helper sweet Katie. That kittie and her human is sure the look of love!
I see you, Katie! That is a lovely photo of the cat and his human.
You are such a good helper. That is a cute photo. XO
I'm honored to say that Mudpie looks at me exactly that same way. I'm sorry your mom didn't appreciate your help :(
That sounded like a fun game that you and your mom were playin.
It's a good think your mom bean had you to help with the string Katie. She just doesn't understand how hard that stuff is to wrangle.
Helping put the wrapping and string in its place is a tough job for a cat at Christmas-time, isn't it, Katie? I did see you in your spot, but it was tough: you are well-camouflaged.
I think your Mom was concerned the twine would hurt your mouth is all. Next time, just nap instead, that corner is so perfect.
That kitty does look so in love with its human. :)
Good helping with the twine, Katie. Mom sure is lucky that you are helpful like that!
String can be so hard to capture properly, eh?
Angle Suki found some once and ended up eating it to subdue it...but then the peeps had to make her throw it onto the carpet...true story...
That is a sweet image! Awww!
katie, eye got street cred like unkle boomer, me name sake😺
eye will bee rite over two help ewe com bat that vizshuz twine
mackerull boomer junior butter feeld
Well this post made me smile and have a chuckle and then the meme that also brought a smile to my face
I hide in the garage to do my package wrapping, don't want the kitties to feel like they have to help me - MOL!
I love that meme, too sweet!
Good advice on "the look". We see you in your corner. I am sure you are handy with twine!
Awww, I love that Facebook picture.
Everything takes twice as long when cats help, but it's much more fun!\
xoxo
Maggie
Hidey Ho Katie Isabella and Carole.
What a darling photo of the lady cat and her best beau.
Sending hugs and
Happy Christmas Eve Eve Cecilia
Hey sweet Katie, thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Post a Comment