Mom's going with Brovver, to Costco this morning. You know that will be an adventure for her. They'll probably have to park up there on the telephone wires with the sparrows and other birdies.
She bought some cat measuring spoons yesterday at Hobby Lobby and when she opened them, she found they were in no way able to do the job They are going back this morning.
Mom gave me a Zoom Groom grooming this morning. Oh my gosh, how I love that! I kept asking for my usual as I splayed out on the tub edge but Brovver needed in so he could have his shower and shave. (we only gots one bathroom.) So I got the wonderful Zoom Groom. So much FUR!
Mom got her exercise ring filled yesterday (iWatch) just walking around in Hobby Lobby believe it or not. None of her usual stuff like fast walking or aerobics. Just shopping. Got all of her stands in and almost closed the exercise ring. Whatta mommy. I'm acting up with eating foods again. Oh, I will eat if she serves what I want. But that changes every few days! I refused my Sheba flavors, so she hauled out the FF Senior. I wolfed it down. I ate the whole can within 2 hours. I had to go get my clars cutted yesterday afternoon Brother came with me and carried me.
![]() |
| Morning Majesty! |
![]() |
| Lion, Donkey and Ducky and Me |
Merry Christmas all of you CB Family. Love you.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
29 comments:
OH dear mom and other brovver are very brave. MOL MOL parking on the wires might not be too far from the truth. I bought way too much on Thursday's grocery day but I wanted to make sure I didn't have to go in any stores again until after Christmas.
Hugs Cecilia
Katie, I bet that shopping today will be hectic! It will be good to get that done, though. I'm glad you got some yummy Fancy Feast! You need to chow down! You look mighty pretty in your pictures today! Have a Merry ๐ Christmas!
Good luck to Mom at Costco!!!!
Merry Christmas ๐๐
Mom bean is asking why your mom bean would be going to Costco today. It was nuts at our Costco on Tuesday, she shudders to think how busy it would be today.
Me, I'm just planning to have a nap, and I 'spect you will too. Cats are way smarter than beans. MOL!
You and your family make me smile. Merry Christmas and to all (you) a good appetite. ~nods~ Blessings, sweet girl.
Katie, we just hope they made it home safe by the time she reads this, mol. Brave or nutty,
not sure. Lynn went to the grocery Friday morn at 7 AM in the dark and our only big box grocery was crowded already. Hope the mani-pedi went well and you git Santa to find you
some yummy noms fur yer appetite. Merry Christmas fur-om Precious and Lynn
What bravery shopping so close to Christmas! Mom went at 7a yesterday and said that's it until after Christmas. You look beautiful. Your food sounds yummy! Merry Christmas!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
LOVE your photos and glad you eat the FF can.
Our Dido boy who watched on my lap a Sheba commercial and told me that he wanted that, refused after a while to eat it... not even lick it.
Oh, when I stopped at Costco on Thursday morning it was so crazy—no parking spot. Due to my pain, from too low chairs at the Hyatt House breakfast area and reaching for my plate... I stayed in the car and waited for Pieter. He only picked up 3 items and that went quick and I could drive home without pain.
Hugs and Merry Christmas to ALL!
Mariette
Your mom is very brave to venture into the crowds! I started ordering everything in during the pandemic and have no desire to go shopping in person ever again!
It sounds like your Mom has been plenty busy sweet Katie. Keep eating your foods sweet Katie, it's good for you!
Shopping at this time of year is a nightmare, parking is the start of the nightmare then end is when trying to leave the carpark after the crowds at the shops, not something I like doing
Your mom was brave to go out today. Seventy percent of our city was in Target today.
Hobby Lobby is fun, Costco, not so much. I hope you and your mom have a Merry Christmas. I love you both. XO
Merry Christmas!
While in line the self-checkout line at the grocery store, I just smiled at everyone...they all must of thought I'd lost my mind...or was on really good meds...
Your Mom is so brave going to Costco today, Katie. The car line to the one near us was out on the street (we went earlier in the week -- at night -- just to avoid that.
Merry Christmas and lots of love to you and Mom, Katie!
Merry Christmas to you, Katie, your mom, and brovver!
Mummy likes the idea of shopping being equal to exercising (mol)!
Meowy Chrissymouse to you all.
I went to the grocery store after work on Friday and the customers' line-up at the tills were a hundred yards long. They actually had all the tills open: a minor Christmas miracle. I left right away and came back the next morning at eight o'clock...
Merry Christmas to you, Katie, and to your family.
Meowy Catmas sweeties, and we hope mew have an epically epic festive season! ๐๐ป๐พ๐พ๐ป๐
Gracious, I do hope Costco wasn't too traumatic. This time of year I am always thankful I do not work retail.
I pray you all have a blessed and beautiful Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you!
Hope you're having a purrfect Christmas! MOL about parking on the telephone wires at Costco! My aunt and uncle went shopping at ours on Friday and said they'd never seen it so busy.
Hope you're having a purrfect Christmas! MOL about parking on the telephone wires. My aunt and uncle went there on Friday and said they'd never seen it so busy.
Late to the party if there was one...but...
Merry Christmas!
You are beautiful, Katie Isabella! I hope your Mom tells you that multiple times a day!
Merry Christmas!
crowded in Grocery stores....
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
There definitely wasn't much parking at the grocery stores on Saturday!
Post a Comment