December 16, 2023

I Love My Sunpuddles

 Kitties!  I found a most excellent sunpuddle right here in the corner.  I will bake until I fall asleep and mom was trying so hard to find me...There I was all the time.  Invisible in the corner. 


asleep in plain sight (except Mom's) 

Awake within a second! 


26 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's a good day to enjoy a sunpuddle sweet Katie!

John Bellen said...

Cats can always hide so well - and be comfy doing it.

Kea said...

Oh, enjoy your sun puddles, Katie! They can be hard to come by in the winter! ☀️

Lynn and Precious said...

Kitties have a knack fur hiding in plain sight. You did a good one
and had sun too! I had it fur a few days, but the rains are headed
here soon. Precious

Saku said...

Way to hide out on the mom bean! No sunshine here today, it's cloudy, cool and gray out there. I'm snuggled into my cat bed and enjoying my nap.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is a terrific spot

Eastside Cats said...

Betcha almost melted into the floor, Katie!

pilch92 said...

Good job finding a sun puddle. XO

meowmeowmans said...

That is a righteous sunpuddle, for sure, sweet Katie! XO

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Love that story and the first picture of you sleeping in that corner.
BUT hoping though that you are telling us the truth and not that you got put into that corner for punishment by your Mommy...?!
Hugs,
Mariette

The Florida Furkids said...

Yay for sun puddles.

The Florida Furkids said...

Yay for sun puddles.

Leah said...

A truly beautiful sun puddle, Katie! Looks like you enjoyed it to the max!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Perfect sun spot Katie!

The J-Cats said...

Katie, you are living proof that a kitty that doesn't want to be found, cannot be found - even when hiding in Plain Sight.

Enjoy your sunpuddle, Dear One.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella what a wonderful find and you can see all comings and goings thru the back of your eye lids
Hugs Cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is amazing how cats can hide in plain sight!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Sunpuddles are lovely to lay in

Darla M Sands said...

I cannot count the times a kitty disappeared in this house to the point we despaired. A nonchalant saunter, often accompanied by a yawn, always bring me and my husband relief. I'm glad your mom found you safe and sound. You're so precious.

J. S. Vila said...

A lovely cat dreaming under the sun. This cat is really nice.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Your photo is like one of those "Find the cat in the picture" puzzles.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

You are lucky to have warm sunshine on these Wintry December days!

Juvenal Nunes said...

É bom saber encontrar o seu próprio espaço.
Abraço felino.
Juvenal Nunes

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Can we come over to enjoy the sunpuddles with you, sweet Katie, we haven't seen one in ages...MOL...You made us MOL, did you lie down again after you got up😸 We also want to Thank You for your beautiful card that Santa mail brought us yesterday. Thank you for thinking of us, dear furriends😺😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

Rainbow Evening said...

nice place for hiding

messymimi said...

That looks like the best sunpuddle place ever, out of the way and everything.