Kitties! You may recall me making Mom write about a pretty girl cat who used to come over here frequently, rest on our deck, and lie out in our yard and sidewalk enjoying the sun. I made Mom take a picture of her and put it here.
It worried all of us here because we didn't know what was up with her over here so much. She seemed to belong to the unfriendly people next door. And mom and I rarely see her now. Just occasionally.
I made Mom post a picture of her here. She was unafraid of mom and never ran from her, which made me think that though she may have lacked inside care and we wondered about a Vet when needed...still, she looked fed and not abused. Mom tried to engage the kids, but they told untruths. The grandma did too as did the mother of the kids.
I made mom tell you she saw the cat run across the street following the boys when they went over to the bus stop for school. One of them immediately dropped to sitting on the sidewalk cudding and loving on the cat. Who loved it. Since then, I have seen both boys pick her up gently in their yard and baby carry her inside-- I am guessing. She allows and welcomes the contact.
I meowed to my mom here to tell all of our friends that we needn't worry about her, as she seemed to have the boys in her paw. Not sure about the girl child, though she certainly doesn't dislike the cat. But the boys seem smitten. I'm sure the family needs a lot of guidance about cats, but they are unfriendly, so....
*********** ************ *********** ************
Today is the first anniversary of the day my favorite brovver flew away to Heaven. We remember him lovingly every second of every day. Just blow a smoochie to mom and me. That's all we need; no response about him XO 💗

22 comments:
All kitties deserve that love, don't they Katie. Good news
on that front. It is good of you to update us cat lovers and mothers, of
course fathers too.
Hugs and purrs on this very sad remembrance day.
It's good to read that the kitty is loved.
I am glad the kitty is loved. I am sending a whole avalanche of smooches to you and your mom!
Hugs and purrs today to your Mom and to you, Katie. It's encouraging to know that the little girls are good to the kitty next door. It's sad that the whole family isn't friendly, though.
Well it is good to read that the kitty is loved and cared for, you and your mum are so lovely to worry about the kitty.
I am glad you discovered that the cutie kitty has a cute family
We hope you and Mom can have happy memories of Brovver.
Youngsters need to learn and grow along with their pets - we still wince at how ignorant we have been over the many years while living with our kitties. Sounds like those boys are learning the good stuff...and the kitty obviously wants to be with them.
I'm glad the girl kitty has at least two family members who care about her and give her love and cuddles.
Hugs and love to your mom and to all your family, Katie. ♥
I am glad the boys are good to the kitty. Sending you and your mom love and hugs on this sad anniversary. XO
I'm glad the kitty girl gets some attention from time to time. Hugs from all of us sweet Katie and Mom.
I am glad that the neighbour cat is getting a lot of love. I hope she receives much more, but love is a very good start...
I wonder if you could anonymously mail a cat care book, one aimed at children, to the house.
Smoochies to you both.
Sending hugs and smoochies to you both today. ❤️❤️
Good to hear the girl kitty has control of her humans
I send you hugs and smooches in memory of Erich
Cecilia
Smooches and hugs, many pets and much love.
Smooches and hugs, many pets and much love.
My mom bean is thinking of you and your mom bean on this sad anniversary. I send my purrs.
I do hope that kitty gets the care she truly needs.
Sending plenty of hugs to you rand your Mom as you remember your most fave brovver. Heaven is a wonderful place...but yes those who are left still on earth feel so bereft of their loved ones. May there be peace in your hearts.
I am glad that neighbor kitty is well loved. That helps relieve the other misgivings. Good for those boys and kitty alike!
Just wanted to say thank you for your kind comment on the "Our Rainbow Friends" memorial blog. It is much appreciated. Every month it breaks our hearts when we hear about all the furry friends we have lost during the month. But putting together some kind of remembrance memorial is something we feel we need to do. Thank you again.
Linda
We are sure glad that kitty has those boys to love on her, Katie. We're sending lots of love and purrs to your Mommy and you, and the whole family, as you remember your beloved brovver. XO
Beautiful photograph. Have a lot of kisses for you and for your mum. Ever is good stay in calm. Is good think possitive.
Soft Pawkisses for you and your mommy as you remember your beloved brovver, Katie🐾😽💞
Post a Comment