January 25, 2023

Hear Ye Hear Ye

Mom found the answer (sent to her by my brother and probably swiped off Face Book or the innerwebs.)



That'll solve the raccoons and Opossums and doggies and coyotes and bobcats breaking in. 

Speaking of swiping stuffs off FB..here's one that really got mom laughing. 


This swiping of memes and stuffs, is to make our CB family smile or laugh.  We need to smile...and we ARE a family after all. 

25 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Whisker scans...MOL!
Pretty cool though. It means so strange cat can get in and eat my foods!!
I thing if I did not hear anything during a video call I'd probably walk away ;)
Purrs, Julie

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella happy funny Wednesday.
Oh dear girl I had a message from Mom of Kat, Rocky and Pup men who admire you from the Mountains of GA!!
it read
"Katie Isabella is a beautiful lady cat".
Hugs Cecilia

Kea said...

That made me smile, Katie, thanks for that. Tell your mom that I did reply to her email.

Lynn and Precious said...

I needed this laugh, Katie. Just as I got Sunday's 7 inches off the drive, we have
6 more this morn is it is still snowing. Precious says it's not in her pay grade to
shovel.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
This shows that kitties do have their own personalities!
LOVE those four different facial expressions.
Whisker scan is great too.
Hugs,
Mariette

Eastside Cats said...

Education, good food, a safe place to rest one's head is important, but the benefits of laughter are incalculable.

Mickey's Musings said...

MOL!! Those funnies were funny!!
If there is one thing mum and I love it's laughing!!!!!!!
Proof we cays have a sense of humour!
Purrs, Julie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those did make us smile too sweet Katie!!!

Sandee said...

Love the whisker scan. I laughed out loud.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. 💖

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

A whisker scan sounds like a very good idea!

meowmeowmans said...

Those surely did make us smile, Katie and Mom! And that whisker scan sounds like a real good idea. :)

John Bellen said...

How that cat came up with different expressions puzzles me. THAT he came up with them doesn't surprise me in the least...

pilch92 said...

That would be a great invention. :) XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are both purrfect!

messymimi said...

A whisker scan, oh my! I've heard of collars with a transmitter that opens the door.

Thanks for the grins!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thanks for the laughs

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thanks for the smiles! You're right, we need them!

Purrs,
The Chans

TurtleLover said...

I love your funnies! 😻

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Those are fun! Thanks for sharing.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thanks for the laughs

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Giggles are in full swing here, right now...
Whisker scans...not that far fetched when you think about it, LOL!!

Marvelous Marv said...

Hee! Hee!! Mom laughed so hard, her coffee came out her nose! We LOVE it when that happens! Keep being awesome! Purrs Marv.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Glad we're family, sweet Katie, we wouldn't have seen these real cute memes otherwise😹More double Pawkisses🐾😽💞

Leah said...

Ahahaha a got a good laugh out of these, kitties and I appreciate it!

Darla M Sands said...

lol