January 22, 2023

Practicing My Regalness

 Kitties!  Here I am, practicing my regal look.  All of us cats have it.  I just wanted to show mine off today.  Mom walks around in awe of me when I strike this pose and when I ask for something, I always get it  (well, I do anyway, but you get my point, kitties).   I'm wearing my monocle too.  So, make sure your underwear isn't showing. I'm doing Cat in my Head Selfie today! 


I have my best "I'm the ONE" look on. 

However, next, here I am looking ferocious...right? 







31 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look absolutely beautiful sweet Kaite!!!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh sure you MASTER your REGAL look in the best possible way.
Love that wide yawn as well—lots of tongue...
Hugs,
Mariette

meowmeowmans said...

Your regal look is magnificent, Katie! You ARE the ONE, sweet girl! XO

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, you are a inspiration to all cats.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

yoo iz berry regal!!

Zoolatry said...

Regal, without a doubt. Ferocious, surely you jest, my dear.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Never any beating a tux in a tux for style! Your poses are both wonderful, and my, that is a mighty regal roar. Who wouldn't give you all you desired?
Purrs
ERin

Lynn and Precious said...

If your mommy didn't get the hint with the regal look, she surely got it with the
ferocious look. Lynn would break down fur sure. Precious

Marvelous Marv said...

Katie, Do you and Kozmo practice your looks together? Your "I'm the ONE" looks exactly like his (minus the moustache). Keep being awesome! Purrs Marv

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

WOW Katie, what a purrformance! You look amazing sweet girl😻Double Pawkisses from us especially for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Regal certainly is the word for you Katie Isabella, wowza!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella as all the cat books say, 'at's were once worshipped'.
And as all Felines say, and 'we expect the worshipping to continue and maybe even several times a day'!!!
Hugs Cecilia

John Bellen said...

Good Heavens, Katie, you look like a monarch listening with mild disdain and boredom to one of her ministers tell her why something can't be done...

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You sure ARE very regal, Katie I. Well, until you had to laugh at all your loyal subjects, MOL!

The Florida Furkids said...

Gorgeous and VERY regal!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You do look very regal in your first photo, Katie.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's a pawsome selfie, beautiful girl!

Mickey's Musings said...

Girrrrrrrrrl!!! You do know how to strike a pose!!!!
Purrs, Julie

pilch92 said...

You are most regal. XO

Saku said...

Looking most regal Katie! Ferocious or laffing at the mom bean? MOL

The Island Cats said...

Your regalness is only out shown by your beauty, Katie.

M Dawson said...

Perfection doesn't need to practice does it?

messymimi said...

You could give regal lessons, especially to one of my cats who thinks she is regal but isn't.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is regal indeed

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Looking epically regal Katie! Wishing mew a furbulous week sweetie!

Kitties Blue said...

Your regal look seems to involve a wee bit of stink eye. And that ferocious look seems a bit like a yawn. Regardless of what you call your selfies, they are great. Thanks for hopping. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

The first one looks like an Egyptian pose.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Beautiful regal selfie!

Leah said...

Definitely regal, Katie, and absolutely gorgeous!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie, ewe bee bee ewe tee uz and feerce at de same time ‼️❤️🐟

Anonymous said...

You are indeed both regal and ferocious!