July 24, 2022

I'm Baaaack!

 Mom gave up on Selfie Sunday.  She'll click on other blogs' selfies though as she goes along.  She's super duper bizzy anyway.  


Mom found this picture next to my tunnel, and my carelessness caused me to be just miss  hitting the timer as well as the coordiates set for Canada and Kozmo.  I thought I could get it off to him before Mom saw it.  I was lazy though, and didn't check where I laid my picture.  It turns out it was just off the mark.  The coordinates were set right, but thanks to my careful claws, it wouldn't have gone anywhere else...it's only for him, Koz. But I was careless,  Mom saw it and--- Mom gave me a bit of a talking to.  


This one is where she was making the bed with my help of course.  I told her to wait for the pillowcase..I was working on it, for pete sake! 



Here the clean sheets are on and me and Leopard are rollin'.  The cream color goes well with our furs, him and me. 

22 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure look adorable sweetest Katie. The bed is totally yours!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You look like a fluffy slipper

Gidget Blue Sky said...

jus lots ov fluff wif white feetz

The Island Cats said...

I bet you were a huge help with making the bed, Katie. ;) ~Ernie

meowmeowmans said...

We rather like your picture, Katie, and we bet Kozmo did, too!

Lone Star Cats said...

That cream does go good wif your furs.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Katie I, you know how to make me laugh!
And you an the bed seems o be a purrfect selfie...Kozmo will love it!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Don't you just love clean sheets!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Katie, what can I say! Kozmo would love to get that photo.

Lynn and Precious said...

We knew you wouldn't miss Marv birthday party. And we saw that you had a bit of nippy with Queen Nelly and a bit of a drink with Kozmo. Leopard looks like he's sharing the bed with you pretty good this time.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like you've ben very busy too, Miss Katie!

Purrs,
The Chans

Eastside Cats said...

We humans should learn to stop doing anything that takes us away from our kitties, amIright, Katie?

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella,
I bet Mom even your snoopervision to get out of bed. I hope you are paid well
Hugs Cecilia

Marvelous Marv said...

Furst...your header is glorious! Kozmo has asked to have it printed for his man cave. He has to wait though, mission control is all boxed up while Mom paints the living room and the new floor gets put down. We LOVED the Spark you sent of you and Nellie Bellie, we are posting it today! And Katie, we can't wait for the pawty tomorrow! You are going to have the bestest time! Purrs Marv

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Nice to see all the photos of you today Katie!

Kitties Blue said...

Sorry, you have given up on Sunday Selfies. Did your mom think that photo was "inappropriate" to send to Kozmo? We think it's adorable and we know he would too. We've seen you over on his blog quite often lately. You two kids be good. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

You look very snuggly cute, Katie💗🐾😽💞

John Bellen said...

Ha! I chuckled at the first picture, Katie. Just enjoying life, eh? And I think you and Leopard adding to the sheets is a good idea. It makes them yours, after all.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey sweet Katie, I do really like your header pic!

Marvelous Marv said...

Hi Katie! I'm BACK! I could not find you in the backyard...Kozmo has a super secret hing place by river. He says it is cool and shady and the view is marvellous and I bet he took you there...Thanks for coming to my pawty and for taking a photo in the photo booth! You and your Peep are AWESOME! Purrs Marv

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

A bit risque there, Katie Isabella! Though I'd give anything to pet that floofy belly.

My Mind's Eye said...

KATIE ISABELLA I LOVE X 100 YOUR NEW HEADER WOW!!!!
As for Mr. Snake he was crossing the driveway over to a brick wall where there were bushes. Kat, Pup and Rocky live on the top of a mountain in Georgia. Their home is 2 miles from any roads.
HUGS Cecilia