First Donkey lost a leg. Now, we discver that Floppy Mousie has lost his FOOT! What terrible things are going on here? Does my whole family get amputations? Mom said she didn't hear anything in the night other than my anouncement that I was bringing in family for us to sleep with.
There is a terrible perpetrator afoot! Will the rest of my mice, Fat and Floppy, dear Turtle...Lion...Floppy Duckey and Fat Ducky and even Leopard be alright?
![]() |
| Oh! My foot! |
![]() |
| See his brave face? Despite the pain? |
Pee Ess: Surgery was sucessful and the patient is in my room. I carried him in after the surgery and recovery.
Everybody, thank you for the compliments on the header. Ann did it. I won her talents in an auction. I was the winner for sure.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
21 comments:
Katie, your mom has put up a lovely header picture of you.
How did a vicious wolf make it in your house to bite off
bits and pieces of your friends! Lock the doors, bar the windows.
Get the poor friends to the hospital. Precious
PS, hope nothing is stuck in the tummy of yours. Lynn
Oh, dear, Mousie IS very brave. We hope your mom's surgical talents are up to the challenge of helping him.
Won't take a SOCO (Scene of Crime Officer) to figure out the perp here, Katie.
Whew thank goodness for successful surgery and news that the patient is resting comfortably. Did you pay the surgeon with kisses and bisciuts
Hugs Cecilia
I am glad Mousie's surgery was successful. The header is lovely.
OMC, hope it are not leopard next.
Thank God there was a medic on duty.
The surgeon did excellent work!
Missing body parts--it is like a horror movie! Great header by the way.
Phew, I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. Mousie was furry brave to tolerate it.
Mom bean really likes your new header. Sorry we haven't visited lately...she says she furgets to visit. Phooey!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
LOVE your new header and so happy that Mousie is going to be okay!
Hugs,
Mariette
We unnerstand. Iza was hard on toys. There is a box of skinned rattley mousies she left behind. Lori is taking up the challenge though. She sure beats them up seriously. Though she does long springs and those are a bite more durable.
Katie Isabella...Oh yes do tell Mom to take the train from Charlotte to Raleigh's Union Station in downtown Raleigh. We'll take her to Seaboard for lunch then she can shop at Logan's. MOL MOL MOL She can spend the night with us
Hugs Cecilia
Your header DOES look beautiful, Katie. Just like you! Miss Ann is so, so talented. :)
We are glad Mousie is going to be okay. We wonder who that perpetrator could be???
Thank goodness surgery was successful!
Now you get to play again ;) MOL!!
Purrs, Julie
I guess Blogger doesn't like me, I commented probably twice. I'm sure glad you live with a talented surgeon sweet Katie!
I guess Blogger doesn't like me, I commented probably twice. I'm sure glad you live with a talented surgeon sweet Katie!
Hello, friends!!! We miss you. Katie, we are sure you will get to the bottom of these atrocities.We're glad the surgery went well. And your header is divine. Miss Ann has done a lot of design for us, too.
Katie, have you rounded up all the Usual Suspects? Does Shark have an alibi? Purr-haps your Mom should install CCTV in all the rooms so you can catch the purr-petrator.
Katie, we're glad that Mousie's surgery was successful and we hope mew find the vishus purrpatrator of said heinous crimes before another innocent is harmed.
We also are loving your new header graphic, it is EPIC!!!!
We still have a whole box of toy rattly mousie toys that Iza "skinned". She was hard on them. And they stay precious to TBT... Mark's Mews
Post a Comment