July 17, 2022

I Did it Again

 Mom got home from a long day into evening and as she went into her room to change clothes...this greeted her. Now, I showed you once my good work overturning and emptying the trash container in the spare room here awhile back.  Now I have expanded my operation into our bedroom.  When she walked in and saw that she started laughing.  Beats me why she thinks it's so funny whenever I empty the waste baskets for her.  But she does.  I may not want to help her next time! 



Uh Mom, you're supposed to say "thank you".  Not bust out laffin. 

27 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are very helpful!

Terra said...

Yes Mom should say thank you.

meowmeowmans said...

We agree, Katie! Your mom should be thanking you for being so helpful! :)

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Never admit guilt. Blame it on a pack of rabid raccoons you fought off.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human is so ungrateful that all trash cans here are either shut away under a sink or they have lids. Heh.

Lynn and Precious said...

All that hard work Katie, and that's how your mom treats you. I guess you'll just have to leave it overflow the next time until she picks it up and takes it out.

Kea said...

Goodness, you do work hard, Katie! You're putting Derry to shame here. LOL.

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope she appreciates your help.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Have you been channeling your inner kitten, Miss Katie?

Purrs,
The Chans

pilch92 said...

How sweet of you to help your mom. XO

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, we have no words for this craziness.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella I know I Know
Mom thinks it is funny and precious and sweet and just so endearing she has to laugh w/ you not at you. That is her way of saying thank you
Hugs Cecilia

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Thank you for sure, someone has to take on that chore...and you did!

(Snickering happening here too...shhhh...)

John Bellen said...

When I leave for the day, I put my bedroom waste-basket up on a bookcase, out of Hector's reach - for now. He already jumps up onto its twin. He'll figure out the other one some day.

Pam and Teddy said...

Nice of you to try to empty the trashcans BUTTTT some of us know that you are simply following your nose and think there's some kind of hidden TREASURE in there so you go after it and VOILA - you tip the basket over - right? Right? Tee Hee

Hugs, Teddy

Genevieve said...

#momsamiright They never appreciate our work the way they should. We don't even have any wastebaskets in our house. Mom apparently does not want my help. Any time she needs to throw stuff out, she has to straight-up go into the kitchen to do it.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Leah said...

Oh my Katie, I can see you went to a lot of trouble to be helpful!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh my, you really outdid yourself and for NO PAY!
Hugs,
Mariette

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

You made her laugh and that's good

Ivan from WMD said...

She was probably just showing happy gratitude, Katie.

Saku said...

No kitty understands these beans...they are just plain weird Katie. At least she didn't yell like mom bean does to me when I help like that. (I really like Q-tips).

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Might be throwing out something by mistake! Got to check!

Marvelous Marv said...

At our house we always blame it on Not Me! Mom gets purrturbed when we empty the waste baskets all over the floor...you are lucky to have a Peep who laughs! Purrs Marv

The J-Cats said...

Our Human is NOT pleased when We overturn trash cans. Go figure.
It is furry purr-plexing.

Pam said...

Laughing is a good thing.....my furs think that is all I know how to do...lol

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, I guess Google ate my comment because I was here and left one sweet Katie. You probably thought I was ignoring you. You're a mighty fine helper. Hey, I do really like your header pic!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Katie mew are fabulous for helping with the trash!