Kitties! with all the things that mom does for me, I just remembered that there are some I do for her. Because things are topsy turvey, I let mysef forget. But I took care of that last night. I made my anouncement about this somewhere in the middle of the night. She saw it when she woke up and turned on the light. I love to see that smile. I had brought in two floppy mousies and of course, Donkey. It would be awful if he himself wasn't carried in. I have everyone in an arc too. She loves seeing my design- so I made it special. Mom had better check to make sure I didn't drop someone as I was getting onto the bed. When I do that, someone is always wedged between the footboard and the oak chest at the foot of the bed.
As always, when I take a picture that has the carpet in it, I mention that it is the most trackable carpet ever laid into a house! Mom can see every step I make. Hm. That shadow to the left makes it look like there is a crease in the carpet! Sheesh.
Raining like St. Swithin's prediction...40 days and 40 nights.
.jpeg)
20 comments:
oh mi cod!!! send da rain ober here!!! that wuz a nice gift yoo brot to yor mum
Love the toy trail, Katie. I bet you were happy to see photos of Kozmo the Great, a few
days ago too. We have cool dry today and loving the windows open. Precious just ate
her mid morn snack and is back to bed for a few hours.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow, you sure made Mom happy when she saw this.
Guess what, this morning at around 11:00 AM when I poured the goat mild for Bandido I noticed a young female hummingbird in front of the bay window. She did drink and lots of it from the feeder's fresh (yesterday) nectar. SO HAPPY. Missed seeing them.
Little critters can make us happy, as you know so well!
Hugs,
Mariette
Katie Isabella you and Donkey are lucky to have each other and Mom is lucky to have both of you.
Hugs Cecilia
That makes us smile too!
We bet you make your mom smile every day! :)
That was sweet to bring in your gifts of your toys, Katie I!
Sometimes we can make them smile without trying, and that is the best.
That was cute and sweet of you to arrange the toys for your Mom, Katie Isabella!
Great design work, KI. I'm glad your mama liked it.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie, you are the sweetest kitty ever to make your mom so happy like that. Hey, you made us smile, too! XO
Katie I am sure your "gifting" habit at night is one of your Mom's FAVE things that you do. My Mom would be thrilled if I did that but I rarely even play with my toys these days. I'm a sloth (Mom says).
Hugs, Teddy
You made us smile too, Katie! You definitely have that gift!
Thanks for making me smile this morning
I always think of that carpet as sand on a beach...
You are such a good girl, Katie!
Katie you are so thoughtful!
Kozmo "announces" when he gets on Mom's bed, but that is because he wants Mom to wake up and give him treats. Mom is quite happy that he does not bring his toys to bed. One dead mouse was enough for her. I look forward to making your Photo booth shot! Keep being awesome! Marv
What lovely toys you have! I like to play with my toys at night too. But I am not allowed to sleep with my mum as she thinks I might scratch her without thinking. But I have my cosies and rugs and toys in the lounge, which is near her bedroom.
That was so sweet of you to bring your toys to Mom like that. We are sure she appurreciates it.
Post a Comment