June 13, 2022

Wrong Impression ...

 Mommy and I gave you the wrong inpression.

That girl kitty has a beautiful necklace (collar) looking like bead work around her neck...and she is sleek and well groomed.   Like Precious,  she wears a gray onesie.  She has seen me, Katie, when I look out the front door.  I pitch a fit,  but she,  the other Lady Cat does not.  She is sometimes sleeping in the drive way or on the sidewalk. or front porch.  I feel positive she has a near- by home.  So does mommy.   She's not afraid of Mommy.  Mom makes a point of not encouraging her as that would possibly make her leave her own home.

It makes mom sad however,  because she wants that girl to be IN her  own home. Not out where harm might come to her,  and sad that she finds us so good to be around.  Because we would never want the beautiful girl  to be lacking anything.  And Mom loves us kitties so yes, she wants to love on this one.  

We are sorry we worried you about her.  She IS someone's cat. 



20 comments:

Leah said...

I somehow missed the last post about the kitty who is outside. And I too wish that kitty's peeps will keep her indoors where it's safer. Sorry to hear of the trouble posting photos, tech problems can be such a nuisance!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your kitty friend(?), is trying to find herself a new family?? She knows a good one when she sees one...


Sometime Blogger can be quite a pain. So far my only issue is with comments going to spam.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mom could take and print a picture and ask door-to-door if it is theirs? Then they could share cat-loving...

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Well, we know this 'problem' as several friend kitties love to lounge on our patio, waiting for ours to come outside to play or talk.
Kitties are very social I've come to learn but I always worry. Are they all vaccinated and 'clean'...
We don't want our precious baby to contract anything negatively.
And yes, WISH others would dote on their kitties like we do.
That might be the reason, as they share the lounging on a soft duvet on the bed with outside kitties—they too want THAT!
Hugs,
Mariette

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

BUT it also is a compliment...

Pam and Teddy said...

Katie we have a couple of loungers too who use our front porch as a safe spot at night. So many people still think cats belong outside at night - not in THIS neighborhood with all the foxes we say but people do what they want to do not what's "best". Mom gives them breakfast in the morning then they're on their way.

Hugs, Teddy

Eastside Cats said...

This is why I see cats all over my 'hood; folks let them out, or they get out, or they are strays.
Without collars, one never knows.
If the cat is neutered/spayed, then it tends to roam only in a small area, and hopefully the cat learns how to stay safe within that space.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I agree sweetest Katie, that dear one needs to be inside and safe.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh Katie Isabella.
Thank you for the clarification. Of course I've been known to 'speed read'. I don't like seeing kitties out of doors either.
Hugs Cecilia

Lynn and Precious said...

Trying to look at posts but bad bad storms have knocked out power

Genevieve said...

Doesn't that kitty know that inside is the Best Place? Or maybe she does, but her family does not. I hope they both figure it out soon. There is danger outside!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Florida Furkids said...

We wish kitty could be indoor only too!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

I get why you are worried, it is cold outside

Darla M Sands said...

We're so fortunate that our girls never succumbed to danger when we were dumb enough to let them out. ~shakes head~ Best wishes!

John Bellen said...

Even though she is an outside cat (I want her to be indoors, too), at least she has a home and seems to be cared for. Thanks for letting us know, Katie.

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad she has a home, but we do wish her humans would have her be an indoor (and safe) kitty.

Saku said...

I'm happy to hear she has a home of her own, but like your mom bean, my mom bean sure wishes her pawrents would keep her safe indoors.

Photo Cache said...

Some kitties like to explore the neighborhood and then just come home at night.

Emma and Buster

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Hello, dear friends! We have missed visiting your blog. Thank you for visiting ours and still supporting us. We're glad your kitty friend has a home. When we lived in Queens people used to let their cats out and we could never understand it. Especially since we lived on a busy street.

The J-Cats said...

We are glad that other kitty has a home - but why are her humans letting her wander all around the neighbourhood on her own? Why aren't they keeping her SAFE?