June 19, 2022

Just Stuffs...

 I would LOVE this to happen. 

One of my sons who just replaced a skylight in the master bath at his home after a tree falling on the roof broke the skylight, saw this somethere in FB and sent it to me.  I LOVED it. 

Then, this happened.  I love seeing K. happy and contented. I have several from a week ago.  



Kozmo's mommy sent this several years ago,  When she, Katie, and her mancats would go pub crawling.  Looks like she owned one.


  
  

22 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such wonderful photos! Hey, we have a skylight but we've only seen a squirrel up there once.

John Bellen said...

Just what is needed: another view from which a cat can judge humans...

pilch92 said...

I wouldn't want a sky light-- I would be afraid of drone cameras. Katie is a beauty. Adorable photo of 5 yr old you. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Somebody is watching you

The Island Cats said...

You look so relaxed there, Katie.

Pam and Teddy said...

WOW.....a kitty on the skylight - nice place to keep an eye on things! Love the art piece "Katie's Bar" - very very cool.....Katie you would definitely be a grand hostess in your very own bar - I'd take a stool any time!! That photo of your Mom at five is absolutely adorables.

Hugs, Teddy

Anonymous said...

Ayla used to get up of the roof, but we have never had a skylight. She would have sat there looking in...

Lynn and Precious said...

Oh no, trees falling. They fell here by the thousands. New skylight certainly would be fun with a cat on top, mol. Katie, you served a mean tray of catnip drink back in the day.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Katie's place? Wow...I would have gone there in a heartbeat just to have one of my faves and look into her eyes..*sigh* ~ Tom xx

The Florida Furkids said...

Party at Katie's place????

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella 100 thank yous for the fun post today.
Your Mom at five too cute
PS your favorite brovver on the roof good job
Hugs Cecilia

Leah said...

Adorable series of pictures! Love the contentment photo of you, Katie, and the picture of your Mom at 5 is just precious!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Nice view for the kitty.

Cute pics too!

Genevieve said...

That is a great reason to get a skylight installed right there. Since we live on the 1st floor of a 3-story building, we'd be seeing our upstairs neighbor! And her dog, Chip!! So fun!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Just stuff indeed, a skylight sounds cool

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Darling photos and especially the 5–year old Mommy!
I'm since noon (trying to nap with Pieter) wounded by Dido... He was all over me; literally and tried to squeeze between the two of us, scratching my eyelid. It bled and had to cover it with a small bandaid.
Back home since Friday night 19:30 and kitties claim me and want me to make up for lost time.
Might have looked weird when I had my lab work done this afternoon but that's it.
Landing at JFK in New York did hurt my right ear and I'm having still miserable ear ache on the right. At Church on Saturday the singing and even praying along did sound very weird. Not yet 'normal'.
Will hit the mattress early and hope that each day will be better.
Big hugs from our kitties.
Saturday was our Sacha girl's 9th anniversary of her being killed by a car. No wounds but she was no longer alive...
Mariette

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

YOu awere a darling att age 5!
Somewhere I have a 'me' at age 2, but it isn't scanned...time to take it in to the digital place to scan it and several others!

When I visited Europe, lots of homes there had attic skylights...wonder how many felines go a spying for fun:)

NIce rtto see you happ,contentt and relaxed, Katie Isabella!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Nice to see you happy,content and relaxed, Katie Isabella! There, I fixed the typos!! LOL!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely selection of photos!
We live in a bungalow and used to have a wood store next to it with a tin roof and a perspex skylight. The boys loved to get on the bungalow roof and would climb the tree and jump across. They usually came down the same way but one day we heard a big crash. Eric took a short cut and jumped down onto the skylight and went right through it. Ivor fixed it and the very next week Eric did exactly the same again. The third time he fixed it he did away with the skylight and used all tin. Thankfully Eric never hurt himself and couldn't see what the fuss was about.

Photo Cache said...

Katie you do look satisfied and pampered. We are lucky kitties, aren't we?

Emma and Buster

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Katie, you are so beautiful! Hahaha. The cat on the skylight! I have a Pyrex casserole container and I caught Latte sitting in it one day. I pulled it off the counter as much as I dared to get a picture of her toesies and underside.

Saku said...

Looking good Katie! Mom bean says she'd have a heart attack if a kitty showed up on the roof of the house, let alone a skylight.