June 12, 2022

Tomorrow Will be Here Soon

This is the girl kitty I was speaking of.  I didn't think it would load. 

 I ought to say Monday for the title.

Kitties, I wouldn't go in my PTU for the first time ever after returning from getting my mani-pedi.  I slept beside it,  near it, in front of it...finally mom felt sorry and hauled out my tent.  I laid in that for days,  Now..mom used the same ways she did long ago to get me used to the new tree I got  She put nip in it and treats.  She did the same with my PTU for several weeks.  That got me sleeping in both.  So with added treats and nip I am back in my PTU again passing some time... and on our bed on my suede throw.  ( it's a black fur catcher). 



Look what broke mom's heart!  A pesky girl kitty out there always!  Now she's sleeping in front of our cr,  She's always in my yard.   I race around checking her whereabouts all the time! Well, I wanted to show you a picture of her lying in the drive way in front of the car but for the past three blogs the pictures take about 10 minutes + to load for each one. .  I had another of sweet me peeking out of my tent but that would be another 10-15 minutes.  I don't know what has happened with pictures in the blogs.   So I give up.  

XO



15 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Nip always does help things seem more attractive, right Katie? We are sorry about the photos not posting for you. We would love to see the girl kitty out by your car. We sure hope you can share photos again sometime soon. XO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad the nip has encouraged you back to your PTU.
In the past when I found photos weren't loading I would get the file with them and drag and drop them into the post as I was doing it. I don't know if that still works but it is worth a try.

Lynn and Precious said...

It would be fun to see the pictures, but we understand sometimes the computer stuff just doesn't cooperate. Glad your mom has such a nice header picture of you.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
WOW, you do great for sleeping again in your PTU!
Sad that story of the kitty on your driveway.
And what a misery with the upload of photos...
Hugs from Limburg and on Friday I get to see all our kitties back and my Pieter!
Mariette

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad to hear that you are back in your PTU sweet Katie. It's sad to see the outside kitties without anyone to love them.

John Bellen said...

Any picture of you is cute, Katie. And it seems that everyone's troubles with Blogger are quite individulistic. I've had no difficulty loading images, but I've had other troubles.

My Mind's Eye said...

What a royal Queenly bed you have. Our first kitty Milky-way was bother by and out of doors kitty. Once MW threw himself at the back door. It scared me so badly I up a chair there for awhile. Either the kitty move on or MW forgot
Hugs Cecilia
PS blogger is being a booger

pilch92 said...

That is a nice tent. Can your mom find a group to rescue this poor kitty outside? XO

The Florida Furkids said...

We wish that kitty had a loving family like you do.

Lynn and Precious said...

I just looked back and saw the pictures. Got your mom's comment too.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Treats and nip! Maybe I should pretend not to like cat tent! Love Frodo (we wish that other cat had a good family like yours!)

Saku said...

Hmmm...mom bean hasn't been having problems loading photos but she better knock some wood (her head) so that doesn't happen here.

That poor kitty, I hope she has a home to go home to. 'Cuz I know you aren't inviting her in Katie!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I hope it works out for that poor pity.Blogger wouldn't let me leave a copy on my own post. I saw you asked for my email: It is Foleymonsterandpocket@gmail.com

Ivan from WMD said...

Katie, when Mom and our old brothers and sisters were at the house, there was a cat who vexxed William by hanging out on the patio, bold as you please. He finally went away but William believed he was there to catch a birdie or two at the feeders. Maybe your visitor will find a new place to go to as well.

Darla M Sands said...

I'm sorry for photo uploading frustrations. ~hugs~ I'm so thankful you're inside, safe, and that I found your blog. :D