Peek-a-boo sweet Katie girl. I don't know why they always must disturb us, but I'm sure they don't mean no harm by doing it...MOL...Thank you for stopping by our bloggie and your sweet words. It feels good to have so many caring furriends💗Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday from me and my Granny for you and your mommy🐾😽💞 Ps so glad the card finally arrived. It took a long time to get there😺
27 comments:
Dearest Katie Isabella,
What a TRUE and sweet Peek–a–Boo!
Yes, you truly ARE the Queen of the House and you reign from YOUR throne.
Hugs,
Mariette
Awww, you were sleeping so peacefully until you were disturbed.
Why do they think it's okay to disturb us????
I see you seeing me sweet Katie. Happy snoozy time!
Cute before and after. :) XO
Off with her head!
You know moms, Katie!
Gee! Mums do have a way of disturbing us when we are napping!
Hope you can relax and get some more napping done.
Purrs, Julie
I bet not much gets past you, once you are fully awake!
Those darn beans with their flashy boxes. What's a kitty gotta do to get a good nap?
Well I do think you look quite comfy in the BEFORE and in the AFTER photos Katie....you have the "best seat in the house" and that's THAT!
Hugs, Teddy
W e saw you at once in the 1st pic! MOL!
I found you! Hope you got to continue you beauty nap!
How come over Mommy's always interrupt our bestest nap.
That's an awesome throne, Katie. We sure hope you weren't disturbed for too long!
And of course, she had a camera in hand!
Purrs,
Tama, Benny, and newbie Momo
Katie Isabella I trust Mom's EOM performance review will reflect this unnecessary disturbance!?????
Hugs Cecilia
dream of shopping and handbags and cash and the bank and repeat katie with hugs
from daisy 😺❤️
Oh yes, KI. It is the appropriate amount of stink eye right there. Nap time is sacred, no matter how cute you look to your mama.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
How sweet you look
I know which you prefer of the 'before' and 'after' situations, Katie.
I see you.
You're so adorable. :D
We bet your mom tried her best to be quiet, but you always know, right Katie? XO
We can see you, Oh Beautiful One.
Peek-a-boo sweet Katie girl. I don't know why they always must disturb us, but I'm sure they don't mean no harm by doing it...MOL...Thank you for stopping by our bloggie and your sweet words. It feels good to have so many caring furriends💗Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday from me and my Granny for you and your mommy🐾😽💞
Ps so glad the card finally arrived. It took a long time to get there😺
Adorable and cute. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Post a Comment