February 4, 2022

Surprise, Mom

 My gosh, mom hasn't seen my three eyed fishy in several years.  But I dug him out of my toy basket and look where I put him! 


 Mom took him out so I could nap, and I carried him into the living room and started tossing him into the air.  I must have been feeling good from my Zoom Groom this morning.  Boy, mom got a lot of furs out of me.

I took my banana peel out too.  I want to see if she slips on it.   




22 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

A three-eyed fish, eh?
Is that from "The Simpsons"?

Terra said...

It sounds like you are having fun. I don't know what a Zoom groom is though.

Katie Isabella said...

@eastside cats Yes it is! A fellow Simpson fan I see. And guess where I live? No, not Springfield.
@Terra It is a grooming tool. Flexible "teeth" in a hand grip style that gets out loose furs. Does best job ever!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Nice to know you are feeling good and playful. Eric adored the zoom groom. He had two and I would groom him on the cat tree and put the other zoom groom up there too. He would go crazy rubbing his face into it while I did his body.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure have been having some fun sweet Katie!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You have been a very busy girl, Katie!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Hah your three–eyed fish is something else; glad you dug it out again!
BUT you are a very naughty kitty for wanting to see your Mom slip on the banana peel 😜
Hugs,
Mariette

pilch92 said...

You are too funny. Glad you are feeling playful. XO

The Island Cats said...

You must be feeling pretty good, Katie!

Sasha said...

What cute toys. I hope the banana skin is safe. We need to care for food bearers.

Mickey's Musings said...

Nothing like digging out old toys!
That's when you remember that they were fun!
Purrs, Julie

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am glad it has come back from vacation.

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs Katie Isabella a 3 eyed fish...that is just aMAZing
MOL I bet mom would rather step(no slip) on your banana peel than a
hork pile
Hugs Cecilia

meowmeowmans said...

How fun that you brought out some of those older toys to show Mom, Katie! Bet she loved seeing them. :)

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Just because a toy is old, does not mean it is no longer fun to play with!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Looks like some kitty had lots of fun!

The Florida Furkids said...

It sounds like you are having fun discovering "new" toys!!! We've never seen a three-eyed fish.

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh I love it when my Mom gives me the brush treatment and I'm feeling POUNDS lighter (well...maybe an ounce). Nice of you to give some of your older toys an airing. I do that too. Dig deep and find an old treasure I forgot I had.

Hugs, Teddy

John Bellen said...

It's funny when cats start playing with toys they've had no interest in for years. Whatever makes them happy, eh, Katie?

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Cool toys

Genevieve said...

I LOVE the bottom of the toy box. It's like a trip back in time... You really hit the jackpot, KI.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie in all R yeerz oh fishin, we haz never saw a three eyed fizh....himz a rare one all rite .. N we bet... werth hiz wait.... in felt !!! :) ☺☺♥3