Oh no Katie Isabella is the problem the flavor? Angel Madi always made it very clear when she was unhappy with service. Once by accident I bought a can Fancy Feast in a flavor she liked but didn't notice it was chunks...she did not like chunks. She as a Pate girl. I tried to mash it with a fork. I got her back of disrespect. Hugs Cecilia
I don't eat all my fuds at one time either Katie. Sometimes mom bean leaves it out, and sometimes she covers it up for awhile, and then I eat it later.
Kozmo says he will be right over! He's eating like a horse right now and still losing weight. (Which is one of the reasons he had to go to the vet today.) He's lost 2.4 pounds in the last year (mostly since the heat this summer). Mom thought he might have thyroid disease and the vet confirmed it today. He starts meds this week and will have to go back and get checked on a monthly basis for a while. The vet says we caught it way faster than most people and Mom says it was because Hissy Old Licorice had it. Kozmo's prognosis is excellent!
25 comments:
C’mon, Katie, eat up!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You little stinkerd laying there with your eyes shut... STUBBORN Katie, you better do eat up and hurry.
Hugs,
Mariette
You are master of your domain.
I bet it is yummy! I'll take it!
But Katie, it's good for you. And we bet it tastes pretty yummy.
Aww come on Katie, eat it up like a good girl.
Oh no Katie, and canned food is so hard to find. But A girl's got to have what a girl's got to have.
Oh no Katie Isabella is the problem the flavor?
Angel Madi always made it very clear when she was unhappy with service.
Once by accident I bought a can Fancy Feast in a flavor she liked but didn't notice it was chunks...she did not like chunks. She as a Pate girl. I tried to mash it with a fork. I got her back of disrespect.
Hugs Cecilia
We love wet food! Give it a try, it's YUMMY!
Katie I'm with you on that....if I don't want to eat my whole dish of wet stuff then I absolutely will NOT!! Period!!
Hugs, Teddy
Okay Katie, best eat up or I'll have to send a message to Angel Dad Pete.
I don't eat all my fuds at one time either Katie. Sometimes mom bean leaves it out, and sometimes she covers it up for awhile, and then I eat it later.
I hopes you'll be eating soon.
katie; 18 centz anda sack oh friez sayz itz bee coz bass terd chckn ore turkee iz on de dish ~~~~~ R we rite !! ?? ☺☺♥♥
You need to eat.............
Why don't you want your wet food? Tell your mom to put a sardine on top- I do that for Emmy sometime. XO
I can eat your foods for you, KI. Now that I eat canned prescription foods, I am hungry ALL the time for more. I'd be happy to help out.....
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Kozmo says he will be right over! He's eating like a horse right now and still losing weight. (Which is one of the reasons he had to go to the vet today.) He's lost 2.4 pounds in the last year (mostly since the heat this summer). Mom thought he might have thyroid disease and the vet confirmed it today. He starts meds this week and will have to go back and get checked on a monthly basis for a while. The vet says we caught it way faster than most people and Mom says it was because Hissy Old Licorice had it. Kozmo's prognosis is excellent!
Would you if there were crunchies sprinkled on the wet food? Laz demands it.
Best eat it up...hope you are hungry and the food as proffered wasn't to your liking...us pups might come and gobble it up if you don't...
MOL! Do you get some kibble too?
I get some wet and dry food.
Maybe you will like it later ;)
Purrs, Julie
Our old girl Jezebel got more interested in food once she had competition. So be on the safe side and clean your plate, sweetie. ;)
WE don't know what to say about this problem except maybe you need a change on the menu!
Hmm, could you be getting more and more finicky, Katie, with (dare I say it?) age?
You should try to eat it. It's good for you!
If Chili Bruce were there, Katie...he'd eat all of his and anything that you didn't finish!
Post a Comment