December 8, 2021

When Mom's Away...the Cat Will Play

 I left for the City and as always I could see everywhere she ran!  That's just the hallway.  You should see the bedrooms!  She didn't drown anyone this time though. 






25 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such cute litte feetsie prints!

The Island Cats said...

You’ve been very active, Katie.

pilch92 said...

I can see you were pacing with worry. XO

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
That is funny on carpet you can sure trace your tracks...😜
Hugs,
Mariette

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Its 'evidence'!!

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, we think Katie's little paw prints are so cute!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

She leaves her mark when you are gone.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Aww, what cute little tracks.

Kea said...

Ha! You've had a lot of fun while your mom was away, Katie! :-)

Lynn and Precious said...

The mice will play When the cat's away. Wait a minute that's all wrong it's the cat that was playing.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...Katie your pawprints are outstanding...MOL...Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

Saku said...

I am furry impressed Katie. I hardly efur get the zoomies anymore. We won't tell your mom bean what else you did while she was away, right? MOL!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars katie with your mom out of the house that's a really great time to log on and hit the online shopping sites why everything from handbags to jewelry to accessories to handbags so when she leaves again and you know she WILL put the pink flag up and I will be there post haste and we can shop from the comfort of home with hugs from dai$y ♥♥♥
=^..*=

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh Katie Isabella little paw prints warm my heart
Hugs Cecilia

Pam and Teddy said...

Awwwww......she covered some territory while you were away! Nice that she didn't murder any of her toys. Probably remembering Santa looks for naughty kitties as well as nice and she's not taking chances.

Hugs, Pam

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

you have to learn to sneak around without leaving a trail!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Such cute little paw prints

Eastside Cats said...

I think those prints are adorable!

John Bellen said...

They're like paw prints in the sand of a beach.

Genevieve said...

Looks like you had a busy day, KI!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Marvelous Marv said...

Katie, darling, your Mom did not notice that there was a second set of tracks dis she? Did you tell here I would be coming over when she was going to the big city? Purrs and whisker kisses, Kozmo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, Katie.

The J-Cats said...

Katie, it looks like your Mom is on to you. Tread carefully. You don't want her guessing all the things you've been up to (mol)...

Smudge said...

Love the paw prints all over the place!

Ivan from WMD said...

Our mom is all SQUEE! with those prints!