December 4, 2021

Another Angel

 Tucker, from  I Have Three Cats has flown away to the Bridge today.  When you have time, please visit his Dad and leave some comfort.  

Here at my house, one of my favorite brovvers has gone back to his home and I will only have half the snuggles I am used to.  I got a long goodbye this morning though before he left.  I blog as much to him as to mom.  He was here when I fist arrived home and I have seen him at least weekly since.  We are buds! I brought Donkey and Floppy Mousie only as far as my room last night.  I have been doing that lately-- not bringing them to mom in our room.  Last time they made it to our room was maybe a week ago...and Turtle joined them! And White Mousie too.

I'm going to get out of bed and help mommy clean the house.  I'll see you later.  (and I will tell you a secret..mom will want to watch all her westerns.  She's pitiful. 




13 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Tucker no doubt has been a fighter, considering his age reached with all those problems.
They fight, for being with their humans!
Katie Isabella knows that part of family love all too well.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs,
Mariette

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh dear, we're sorry about Tucker.

Leo says: Hi hi Katie! I sure hope your brovver comes back to visit you soon, meanwhile, would you like my company? I've been holding mom down a lot lately, but I'm willing to let the sisfurs take over if I can see you and lick your lovely head for a while.. Purrs

Lynn and Precious said...

A great brovver visit for you is the bestest. We have seen about
John losing his wonderful Tucker. It gives us pause to think on
the good in life and Tucker and John were good for each other for
a long time.
Hope the westerns are good, Katie, it'll make mom happy.

Saku said...

Glad you had some special time with your favorite brovver.

I saw the news about our furriend Tucker and mom bean has been leaking water. She says she's had enough of 2021. Too many kitties have left this world a lonelier place.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am very sad about Tucker. He had a good life in spite of his ailments, and no-one could have looked after him better than John.
I am glad you had a good time with your brovver visiting.

John Bellen said...

Routines change, don't they, Katie? So Donkey and Mouse may not always go where they used to. But I'm glad your brother's visit is a routine that doesn't change. How you must enjoy his time with you!

Thank you for all your thoughts about Tucker. He will always be a presence here.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We know your Brovver loves you too! That's so sad about dear Tucker.

pilch92 said...

I just read the news and I am very sad. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Sad news all around. I hope you see your brother soon.

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, we love how much you and your brovver love each other, Katie. We are so sad to hear about Tucker's passing.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella I do so envy you...I always wanted an older brudder. You have 3!!

Tucker was a most handsome kitty...My mind's eye sees him healthy, happy and romping OTRB.
Hugs cecilia

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

I have three brother's, two twofeet and one like me, thank Cat they live with my mother...MOL...It's very sad when they're leaving this planet, Tucker was a sweetheart✨Soft Pawkisses for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

Marvelous Marv said...

Katie! Kozmo is over the moon that you put his Feline Friday on your sidebar! He says he can't wait to come and see you this evening and console you...We hope your Mom has a marvellously happy week! (and you should bring some of your babies to bed, it will make her happy).