Kitties! I have had an amazing time with the old table that leapt out and bit mom so many times, gone to KARM. That was closer than Good Will.
My most amazing and fun filled time has been and still IS running like a kitten all OVER the house...circling in the living room, tossing Donkey up high in the sir. Moving Lion back in to the living room and playing with him too. All my family joined in. The mousies, the duckies, Lion and Donkey.
I love having all of this room, and that confounded rug moved to the wall where the new table will live. Mom had my toys in a neat assembly (for pity sake!) along with my Tunnel, and I never felt like playing with them! Got rid of the rug now to there other side of the room- and I have a like, a football field to play on now!!! I have hidden inside my Tunnel...that is always an invite to mom to play...many times now that I am free..thrown all my babies around. Loved my wand toys even more..leaping up at them and rolling on my back to grab and kill them! I have running paw/claw dig-in marks everywhere! You can see them in a biggafied picture. Mom...you FINALLY got it!
![]() |
| See Lion on the left and Donkey on the right? |
![]() |
| My family! MY arrangement and where *I* want them! |


25 comments:
That is some rippin' and runnin' on funday Sunday sweet Katie!
You need your own play-room, Katie. Tell me, would you prefer a carpetted floor or a bare one, maybe hardwood, to slide all over?
@John I think a hardwood floor. There is one under the carpet but it needs refinishing.
That all sounds like so much fun, Katie! Look at all that space for you and your babies!
I think you are an athlete with all your running and throwing.
Life is good, isn't it, Katie?
Is this going to change with the moving van bringing in new table? Oh no, Katie, if
that happens! Enjoy your running room and all your friends too, while it lasts.
I'm suspicious of what may come next.
Looks like you have been having a lot of fun. XO
Wow you've had a lot of fun Katie! We wonder if your mom bean will be a poopy poop (the sticky bean's favorite saying), and put things away? Enjoy for now.
It sounds like you are having a glorious time, Katie.
Sounds like you're having fun!
You're having such a great time, Katie! We bet you're just adorable throwing your babies up in the air.
What a fun time you’re having with all that space, Katie!
All that space must be loads of fun! We have an annoying table too. But the sides that fold up dont sit flat annymore and TBT wants to just leave them down but that doesn't give room for the newspaper, his lunch AND us at the same time. So he is looking for one with the extension in the middle.
The old one will become the new 2nd computer table. Its real old (TBT's grandparents', but sturdy without the leafs. Better than the folding card table he is using now.
I am glad you got a lot of room to play in. You have a lot of energy and need a big field.
Isn't it fun to have so much play space? Yay!
How exciting to get a new table AND have a football-sized playing field for tossing your toys all around like YOU want them!
Hugs, Teddy
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Hah, such a KARM is only in Tennessee I saw...
Glad that the 'biting' table will no longer have a run-in with your Mom!
You are such a good kitty for placing most of your babies in the sunshine.
Enjoy your playing and we no doubt will get to hear/see about the new table.
Hugs,
Mariette
Fun times! We can't wait to see the new table.
The Florida Furkids
Oh that sounds like so much fun Katie, it's always good to have lots of space for play!
Sounds like you're having a blast with no table in there, KI. When the table comes, don't let it bite you like the old one bit your mama. You and the toy-family can still zoom, but watch where you're going!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie Isabella I'm 100% sure you have a party going on in your mind's eye all the time...
Yay for extra space
Hugs cecilia
Sounds like a fun day and what will that new table be like? Get ready to hide out while the strangers are there
Sounds like fun you party girl..............
So, is it wonderful? Have you jumped on it yet, tried out all the chairs?
Pee Ess. Our futon attacks our mom all the time. We, however, don't have that problem at all.
Post a Comment