Mom has been busier than hen's teeth so she made me miss some of my furriend's blogs. I can't get irritated with her...I can see all she is doing. Even when she's gone. I'm good! My telepathic vision is 20-20.
Here I am a few days ago looking at mom..or her mouth as she was speaking. But close...almost eye contact! I was asking her what was going on because our dining table and chairs that mom always cussed, and said were instruments of the devil, are gone! (They leapt out and hurt her with their very hard and "sharp" edges as she passed by). {Her arms and side}. A new one is coming Sunday morning. It's so pretty You will no doubt see it when I preside at the family meetings.
Right after this, my eyebrow broke and fell out. See? It's ready to fall. I'll be nekkid for several weeks. My monocle is out of service for the time being.



26 comments:
As long as you can see mom and food, Katie, I believe all will be OK.
And of course find your way through the house to the litter box. Totally necessary.
Let us see you on the new chairs when you get to sit and eat feast.
A new table sounds nice. We can't wait to see you on it!!
The Florida Furkids
Why have furniture that bites?
Those darn whiskers...
Hooray for a new table sweet Katie!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow, a good reason for getting a new dining room table as bruise marks for our age are a nuisance. IF we can avoid them, we MUST.
Love you with or without that special white eye brow.
You no doubt will preside at the next family meeting; you're the queen of the house.
Hugs,
Mariette
katie; furny chure iz az vizshuz az squirrel and deer and we iz glad yur mom iz gettin new ....we hope therz lotz oh chillaxin room on de top ;) ♥♥☺☺
The new chairs will look pretty with you on top.
Sorry about your monocle. XO
😃
Oh a new table and chairs for you to lay on, Katie!
I am sure you will enjoy the new set.
Well, you haven't missed anything here Miss Katie. Our mom bean is far too lazy (she says busy) to post for us. Mind you, even if she did you wouldn't miss much as we spend our days, napping, yelling for fuds, sleeping, yelling for fuds, snoozing, yelling for more fuds, and so on and so forth. MOL!
I can't wait to see the new dining set!
Oh dear - we mustn't have furniture that attacks US or our humans - that could definitely result in some "NO NO" words being said and as in your case, a new furniture ensemble being purchased! As long as you have access to said new furniture, no biggie right??? I'm sure your monocle will return when it's good and ready to!
Hugs, Teddy
Katie Isabella I can surely identify with Mom's screams of pain.
We have my husband's parents bedrooms set probably 90+ years old. It is the style that came with a dressing table and stool. Both the chest of drawers and dressing table have very pointed and sharp corners. I have had many a bruise from them when going about cleaning chores in that room. I love the set but not the corners.
Hugs cecilia
Good to replace the furniture that cause hurt, for sure, Katie Isabella! You look adorable in the pictures, with or without the eyebrow!
Glad Mom is getting the new furniture. Your old stuff will find a home or go to... where exactly does furniture go, hmmmm. Brofur Toby loses his mustache every few months and it takes a few weeks for a new one to grow in. You are still so very pretty.
Angel Timmy and Family
Oh Katie you are ravishing. I am going to take you photo and post it next to my secret treat pile so I can look at you as I nibble in contentment!
Your Rumpy Bump
The new furniture will be lovely and all the better for not attacking your mom.
New furniture is always nice and yooou look good on anything
So exciting to get new stuff. I hope you like it, KI. It will be fun to explore and check it all out. We hope it isn't naughty and trying to hurt your sweet mama like the old one.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Take care of your loved ones, that's all I can say. :)
Your old table and chairs sounded naughty, so we are glad you and mom are getting some beautiful new ones. We hope your monocle grows back quickly, Katie! XO
Did your mom save your beautious white eyebrow, Katie dear? She should frame it!
Leo says: I am hissed off at mom for not being on line lately and letting me visit! I missed your vet trip and everything! I woulda been there for you to hiss and help you hide, I swears I would! Forgive me? And maybe someday I'll forgive my mom for her absence.. maybe. If I bring treats and nip, can I visit? *big lovey eyes and purrs*
Looking forward to seeing you ruling your Dominion from on top of your new dining table, Katie!
You look rather dubious of what your mum is saying, Katie. (I had to chuckle at your eyebrow...)
Looking forward to the new table and chairs!
Post a Comment