May 16, 2021

Return to Previous Normal

 Good morning Kitties and Woofies.  I may try a selfie this time.  I never checked to see if Google changed  the way we do that and just assumed they had,

I had a big horking time this morning.  The last week I haven't done that at all.  I haven't had any hard food and mom thought that may have been the problem all along.  The hard food.  But apparently not.  She made the mistake of giving me a full serving.  I made the mistake of giving it back to her.  Sigh.  Back to teaspoon servings.


Here I am, finally up on the back of my chair last night.  First time since the surgery. See my poor arms?  Well, one arm.  The other one is just as bald. Mom said I look like a miniature poodle coming down the hallway!  NO end to insults! 

Whoops!  I forgot how to do the selfie.  I was just set to do it...had my selfie picked out and when mom started to help me she was like...what ?  So, maybe another time.  She'll embarrass us by asking someone to remind her of the steps. 


27 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Poor Katie, we are sorry you had a big horking. That is no fun. And it makes us sad about your arm furs getting stolen like that. We hope they grow back real soon.

Glad you got to enjoy the back of the chair again. We bet you missed that comfy spot.

Hugs to you and Mom!

John Bellen said...

Maybe that's what you've needed to re-set your dials, Katie: a big barf.

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, i's sorry to see ur arms shaved. i've been there done that
and no kitty in her right mind would volunteer fur such a thing.
hoping u get better and better. nice to see u on ur chair. precious

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are starting to feel better. Sorry you hocked though. And I think that shaved leg look is very stylish> XO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you are going back to your comfy spots, Katie. Maybe a good barf will help clear your system.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Normal is a good thing sweet Katie and I'm glad you're finding it!

The Island Cats said...

I’m glad you’re back to normal now, Katie. I remember when my legs looked like that after I had my dental. Hopefully your furs will grow back quickly.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh good grief, that indeed is a poor bare arm... That will take several weeks for regrowing all your long furs.
But glad you're feeling a lot better, except for that one hork.
Hugs,
Mariette

Photo Cache said...

Oh my Katie, we have been out for a while so we don't know what's happening, but we will read your old post to find out. Hope you are doing well and healing rapidly. We miss you sweet girl and say hi to your mom for us.

Emma and Buster

Marvelous Marv said...

Katie, we are glad you are going back to your favorite spots. All of us have left Mom giant horks this week. We are shedding our winter furs and what goes down comes back up,particularly Mr Kozmo. And we LOVE any pictures of you that get posted. We LIVE you Katie!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I hope you feel better, buddy

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Glad you are doing so much better! But a hork?? Yikes! No more of that, OK?!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Well, you tried, Katie! I'm sorry about your tummy upset. I hope going back to the tiny portions keeps those at bay.

Anonymous said...

Peace and healing to you Katie! We are purring...

Pam and Teddy said...

Awwww.....poor Katie but it does sound like you are doing better....horking isn't fun though so purrrrhaps you should DROP THAT ACTIVITY??? Resting is a better use of your time. If you look like a poodle (which I don't think you do) then you are a beautiful and sleek poodle so just remember that.

Hugs, Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

Boo on the horking. That's never fun. We think you look comfy and we know your furs will grow back quickly.

The Florida Furkids

Mickey's Musings said...

Katie, I am happy that your ordeal is over.
Too bag the effects are making you feel bad. Maybe the napping will help.
I hope your appetite will return as eating is important(and fun, for me at least)
Purrs to you sweetie!
Purrs, Julie

Leah said...

Awww, poor Katie, I'm sorry you had to go through the horking. But I'm glad things are getting back to normal although it will take some time to re-grow that beautiful fur. You look cute in your selfie!

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella you need to get a tattoo for that bare spot.
Maybe it should say, 'you can't keep a Tuxie Girl Down!!!'
Hugs Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

Such mishandling of your catness, Katie!
Here's hoping you recover quickly.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Oh, Katie, I think you look very special with that horked paw and you know what, it will grow back soon, isn't that magical✨Happy you're on the recovery🙏Healing Pawkisses for now🐾😽💞

The Whiskeratti said...

My dear Katie, I have missed several days and only now realize what a terrible time you had. I'm so glad it's much better now. Ps: Pot Roast indeed!!!

Genevieve said...

Blerg. Your poor little arms, KI. That will take a while to grow back, I think. Mom saw one of those shaved hairdo poodles last week in our neighborhood. It's actually not that big of an insult. He was actually pretty cute and very fancy!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Hope you are doing better

Pradeep Nair said...

Hope your arm is healing ... Get well soon :-)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie you will get used to things again and maybe you just need smaller portions. Some of us are built like that sweet girl. So glad you are starting to feel better!
Timmy and Family
Katie
You are just as pretty as ever and take those arm bands as a sign of your greatness. You wouldn't believe where I am missing fur!
Rumpy Bump

Saku said...

We're happy to hear you're nearly back to your old self Katie, even if you didn't get your selfie.

Purrs!