May 5, 2021

Got Something For You Mom

 Kitties!  Each night I bring in just two of my small family instead of the five I used to bring.  Donkey and Floppy Mousie.   The other mousies and duckies in my family are brought to other good places in my house.  The entry way of the other rooms in case they wish to spend the night there, or in the hallway where they can make their own choice.  Here are the two that always come with me and with an announcement-- each night.  Mom just says "thank you" with each of my bellows.  You can also see the footstool mom uses to get into bed (mattress topper makes it more difficult, as it makes the trip up there even higher).  Look at all of my feets tracks!  Mom loves vacuuming to make it all smooth again for a little while.  But I am on patrol and I like to show that evidence. 


  Swiped these from FB I think... I LOVE that one with the Tuxedo, and what he was saying!  Troof! 



25 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure have been busy sweet Katie. We love those two kitty badges!

Lynn and Precious said...

only us kitties know how to keep our humans entertained, Katie. u are just doing it
the right way. the funnies are really purrfectly true and we like seeing them. lynn
got good smile for the toys and the funny. precious

Saku said...

Saku does the same sort of hollering when he brings his blanket into the bedroom. Do you keep yelling even when the mom bean hollers back? He doesn't, it just makes him get louder.

We MOL'd at the poster.

pilch92 said...

You and my Emmy are both tuxies and similar with bringing gifts and announcing them- soadorable.XO

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, we know how high a mattress can be, so we got rid of the bed frame and our box spring sits on the floor. Sweetie likes it too, but we've added a box for her to us as an extra step. Do you think I could convince the son of a carpenter to build an elegant three-step ladder-like thing, for her to use? Nope, at least, not yet.

John Bellen said...

Maybe with Leopard taking up room in the bed, you don't feel that you can bring all five in with you anymore, Katie.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
LOVE that care by you for your special family members for bringing them to bed with you and Mom!
And that quote, yes so very true. Love the tuxedo cat's sayings; all of them.
Hugs,
Mariette

PS Here it is: https://mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com/2016/01/what-greater-gift-than-love-of-cat.html

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I like those quotes from the tuxedo cat, Katy. They are all true.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You are a very busy girl, Katie!

Marvelous Marv said...

You are so sweet to your Mom Katie! I think that is why, I Kozmo love you so much! I like to sleep with Mom, I hiss at Marv and that makes him leave, but sometimes he comes in and brings Mom Ratty. He and Ratty used to sleep with Mom every night when they lived alone. Don't feel badly for Marv, he could sleep with Me and Mom, I let Jo Jo sleep with us and I would let Marv too, I just hiss when they get on the bed. Sending you whisker kisses! Love Kozmo

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are a fantastic stuffie parent.

meowmeowmans said...

How nice of you to bring such nice presents for your mom, Katie. Ava likes to announce when she brings us gifts, too. :)

We love those memes, especially the tuxedo cat one. So true!

XO

Pam and Teddy said...

My Mom has always thought that you bringing "night time gifts" to your Mom was a very very generous and sweet thing to do. I, on the other hand, come into my Mom's room, announce I'm there and won't hop up on the bed until she pulls the covers down so I can get up on the bottom sheet. I stay about five minutes at the most and allow her to pet me. I'll do that three or four times through the night. No Mom doesn't get a lot of sleep but I'm worth it right??????????? THAT is my "night time gift" !

Hugs, Teddy

Mickey's Musings said...

MOL!!! I like that line of toys Katie!!
Purrs, Julie

The Florida Furkids said...

It's so nice of you to bring those to your Mom. Raz has a favorite mousie that he will bring into the bedroom and then meow like crazy so Mom can come see that it's there.

The Florida Furkids

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is a lot of fun Katie. Miss Fitz carries her puffy balls around our house and has brought them to bed. Me I put mine under the couch.
Timmy
Katie I want to bring my Nimble Paws over to fix your Tunnel. I left you a message here but it seems to have disappeared Oh My Oh My
Rumpy Bump

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella you are a very good sharer!
Hugs Cecilia

Genevieve said...

So sweet, KI. And that rug is so sparkling clean! Wow! Let me know if you need me to mail you some dog spit, nose slime, or muddy footprints. I can help with all that clean brightness.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Leah said...

Good work Katie, and I love the two kitty badges!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

You're so thoughtful

Darla M Sands said...

:)

Darla M Sands said...

Thank you for the smile. ~hugs~ Be well!

Anonymous said...

It is impawtant ta make sure routines are followed. TBT's uncatted friends (how empty their lives must be) think we are random actors. How little they understand us. We want our meals at particular times and (in our case annyway) particular places.

We specially loved the 2nd bottom picture. Good Rules for visitors!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Meow, Katie..!! I like your family and the softness of that carpet, oh my!

The J-Cats said...

That carpet looks lovely and furry, Katie - but We bet it wouldn't look nearly as good without your toys there, as Evidence of your Sovereignty.