Kitties and Woofies! Thank you so much for having a say in the sad reality about Cats and their personalities completely misunderstood except by us here in the CB.
Kitties...we're on countdown here. Mom dreads not giving me anything to eat on THE morning of May 10, as I won't understand. All the rest of you woofies and kitties do very well, so mom's not overly worried. Just worried as anyone would be facing an unknown.
My hummingbird TV got turned off I guess because of the incessant rain (sun today) and the coldness. Mom said she hasn't seen them either. She changed their nectar this morning and hope that someone comes to lunch and dinner.
Mom said she's got to get me moving as I have been a slugabed all day! I got her up at 10 after six.
The cat food supply is getting extremely low. Mom is having to buy anything now. The very expensive too. I hope it doesn't get to the point of being totally empty. I can't understand why they are doing that. There seems no shortage of dog food..or is mom mistaken? Let her know.
See ya laters,
I have to trudge into the kitchen. But first, a sunpuddle.
pee ess: I made mom take her opinion down. This is my blog not hers. She gets her knickers in a knot over bad things re: animals and people.

19 comments:
Our Mom and Dad always worries about us too sweet Katie and we do appreciate them for it.
I always worry when one of my cats needs a dental or surgery. We will all be praying for you. XO
Cats would never go to the doctor if left to their own devices, Katie!
So, we human have to be the meanies, but it's because we love you all.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Well, it is so true that kids need to grow up with pets, in order to learn how to love/care for and respect them. That is all in the package of raising kids!
Not all parents adhere to that and hence some are less well-balanced at a certain age and causing problems, mainly for others.
When having had a total of eight kitties, there is no discussion about having a dental... would not be able to afford it. Now we're down to only five!
Sure, they ARE our fur babies and we love them to pieces and worry about them.
Hugs,
Mariette
Katie, I know all will go well for you....but I understand how your mom worries. You should see my mom. She worries about everything when it comes to me. ~Ernie
We used to worry a lot too, when we had kitties...and we worry about our pups, too:)
No food is hard, for sure...but than they can have some later, so its OK...just have to put up with the begging and the WHY!
There are just some awful people in the world, who don't like animals and lack any sort of compassion whatsoever. They should not even be allowed to raise kids, according to my human!
I would be beside myself if I had to skip breakfast. MOL! But that's me. My human would still make me do it if I needed to.
We hope your Your vet will do the best they can. Mom does not worry too much. We are not too sure about the food thing. When the vet told Mom not to feed before a visit, all the kibble (including the dogs) would disappear the night before and NO FOOD for anyone in the morning. Kozmo is very demanding and yells if he thinks he should eat. We are purraying for you! And Kozmo says he will will be there in your dreams, holding your paw a, rubbing your back and soothing your brow!
I am sure you will be fine, Katie. Humans love their fur babies so it is natural to worry. When one of the boys had to have food withheld for the vet all food was picked up so they both had to go without. It was put down again once the prisoner was safely in the car and couldn't see it.
Kat6 moms have the right to worried about R Us girl kitties all the time. You just make sure you get through that Dental visit without giving her a real reason to worry. Here at home Lynn Buys an extra bag of cat food every time she opens one. So I always have to in reserve because sometimes she goes to the grocery and there is none and it's a good thing I don't know there is none or I'd be a panic cat. Now I'm hoping that your hummingbirds are headed my way. We haven't had one yet. There have been no Orioles or tanagers yet either. Precious
Katie you're gonna be just fine my friend......as for food supply - it stinks - my Mom is constantly on the trail of ANY KIND of metabolic diet wet food. The companies all say their "supply chain" is the problem. WHATEVER it is, Mom's paying a lot for it and I'm not that crazy about it. Oh well......such is life right Katie?
Hugs, Teddy
We are here for moral support! I hate taking food away from the cats. Bear gets so upset, he paces and won't settle down. That last dental ... 12 hours of pacing.
Oh noes, we hope you don't run out of foods! That would be a bad thing.
We haven't seen a reduction of availability here and mom bean says, unlike bean food, the prices haven't gone up either. Hope your mom bean is able to fill the cupboard.
Enjoy that sunpuddle!
Oh Gosh Katie Isabella...I haven't bought cat food ins several years but just the thought of there being a shortage makes me antsy...
Hugs Cecilia
My mum tries not to feed me a lot as she reckons I'm getting fat.
Parents worry.................
I hate having to starve my beasts before surgery, especially when it is just one and the others can eat. I generally don't feed any of them at such a time, but circumstances vary, and it's never a fun time for anyone.
Mom is clueless about the food situation. She only orders my foods and treats from Chewy.com. She is not on board with stores anymore.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Your mom loves you so much, Katie, and that's why she feels anxious about that dreaded day. My mom and dad are the same way!
We don't know why there is a short supply of food. That is upsetting, and we hope they can figure it out real soon.
Post a Comment