Keeping the bed warm.
Half of my monocle fell out...my one white eye brow, but it will return. That is my quizzing glass, and I can't do without it very long. One must needs be discerning!
![]() |
| Waiting for a brovver to come back and sleep here . |
Pink pads- and some licorice ones too. I allow smoochies. Mommy doesn't care where they've been.

25 comments:
You are very generous to allow smoochies, your Majesty. I know your mom appreciates it.
Katie! Darling! You look scrumptious! We hope you and your Mom have a terrifically Happy Day!
Looks like you found a great sun puddle too, Katie.
I hope your eyebrow soon grows back, but I am sure it will.
We all send you bunches of smoochies sweet Katie!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You look regal on the bed in the sunshine!
Yes, no doubt you wait for your brother to come again and get smoochies and such.
Bug hugs and cuddles from all of us,
Mariette, Pieter + Kitties
So cute. You know how to make your brovver feel extra special. Is he coming soon?
Emma and Buster
I won't smooch those toesies too. XO
I didn't know about your pink paw pads, Katie! Mine are all coffee beans.
Aww, we would smoochie your toesies, too, Katie! That's a nice sunpuddle to wait in for your brovver. XO
It is nice of you to give kisses to the lowers species.
Hope you get your monocle back soon!
Jealous of your sun puddle Katie. I just have snow and gloom. Send me some of yours. My jelly bean toes are grey like all the rest of me.
Oh dear.......well, you will have that monocle back ASAP I'm sure....meanwhile keeping the bed warm is a wonderful way to pass the time!
Hugs, Teddy
Katie Isabella no matter whether you have props of don't your photos always precious
Hugs Cecilia
You are irresistible, Katie! You and your smoochable paw pads look especially gorgeous in the picture!
What a beautiful lady you are Katie! Amazingly beautiful! We would love to be kissing those toe beans too
I think your brother will really appreciate you warming the bed. So considerate, KI. Mom and I LOVE a warm bed.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Looking so regal
Katie, mum says you are kissable pretty much everywhere!!!
I know, I get lots of kisses almost everywhere too ;)
Purrs, Julie
Brother will be happy to see you, Katie!
You look like you could be kneading during the picture-taking, Katie: probably thinking of your brother coming to visit.
So sweet!
I bet your brother thinks that's the sweetest moment of his day ... seeing you waiting for him.
I bet your brother thinks that's the sweetest moment of his day ... seeing you waiting for him.
Post a Comment