January 22, 2021

Getting to Know Me.

Kitties, I swiped this  form from my pal Miss Fitz  and erased her answers, and filled in my own answers,. Lazy and shiftless, I am!  


On Monday our friend Rosie, from 15 and Meowing did a "Getting to Know You" post. It looked like fun so here are my answers after I swiped Miss Fitz's format on her page. 

1.  My name is: Kathryn Isabella.

2.  My nickname:Katie, Baby, little girl.  Baby Girl.
 
3.  My breed is: Domestic medium hair...Tuxie.

4.  My age is: I will be 13 this year.

5. My favorite human food: Won't eat it. 

6.  My biggest fear: Loud noises.

7.  My favorite thing to do: Bring my five little ones into the bedroom at night for Mom and I to have,  or  to play with if we wake up. 

8.  My favorite toys: Donkey and Floppy Mousie.

9.  Do I love car rides? NO.  Totally not.  That's a big negative! 

10. Do I snore? Yes. But mom likes it... unless my face is pointed in her ear.

11.Where do I sleep? Beds in all the bedrooms, my cat beds in my room...my cat tree and many times, my PTU.  I like my PTU.  The sofa back, the recliner back and...mom's lap and brovvers laps.

12.  Who is my favorite human: Mom,  My human sister (my Clients's mommy) and  all three brovvers. 

That was fun.  

24 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I actually knew the answers to a lot of these! ;-)

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are surely an interesting cat

John Bellen said...

It's funny how some cats love human food (like my Tucker) and others won't touch it (like you and my Renn.) I haven't found too many humans who like cat-food, though.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are nice answers to learn about you Katie. Eric and Flynn wouldn't touch human food either. Eric would ask for it but walk away if you gave it to him.

Lynn and Precious said...

I agree with you Katie, no loud noise and no car rides. Very very scary. I want to stay home where it's quiet. You're quite beautiful for 13. We kitties age beautifully. Precious

Pam and Teddy said...

Gosh Katie......I found that I knew a whole lot more about you than I thought I did! You're still a lady of mystery of course as any beautiful girl-cat is but it's always wise to keep a few secrets right? Right!

Hugs, Teddy

The Whiskeratti said...

I especially like #7.

My Mind's Eye said...

Kathryn Isabella...you name is a queenly as your sweet self. It fits your tuxie purrsonality too. MOL MOL MOL it is smart of you to love all they humans under your family umbrella lots of thumbs to keep you healthy, wealthy and wise.
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are such a sweetheart and we all love you dear Katie!

Leah said...

Katie that was fun, reading a complete picture of you all at once!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
That was a very good and sweet introduction of yourself!
Hugs,
Mariette

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Great answers. Nice to know more about you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thanks for all the cool info, Miss Katie!

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

pilch92 said...

Rosie and I thank you for answering all the questions. Nice to learn more about you, but we knew most of these things, especially you love of donkey. :) XO

Timmy Tomcat said...

It is so nice you saw my answers and wanted to play with me and Rosie. I never knew you had so many beds, wow. I have my Cup Back now that Dad put up our new Cat Tree. I had a Cup upstairs but it did not follow us so now I am happy. I like to switch toys every few weeks. Purrs friend
Miss Fitz

Darla M Sands said...

Nice to meet you, darlin'! :) And thank you for adding my brother to your prayer list. ~hugs~ It means a lot. Best wishes!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Great Q &A I liked learning more about you

Saku said...

You certainly have lots of places to have naps, lucky girl! Fun post - we liked hearing more about you.

Anonymous said...

It was fun ta read all that stuff about ya. The only human food we like is chicky. Dad gets a package of thighs and leaves one all plain (not spiced) and cooks it just for us.

Marvelous Marv said...

Oh Katie! We loved reading your answers! Kozmo knew the answers to all of them...he knows you pretty well and Jo Jo tells me that "special setting" in the tunnel goes directly to your place and when Kozmo can't be found, he is at your place!
Purrhaps, I answer them as everyone already knows EVERYTHING about Kozmo and Jo Jo from Nellie's Blog!
We hope you and your Mom are haveing a marvellously Happy Day!

Cupcake said...

It WAS fun learning all of that about you, KI. I share your dislike of loud noises - unless of course those loud noises are coming from me. I rarely make a sound, but now and then, I can get crazy and bark at the mail truck and if somebody knocks on our door. I also cry when Mom's cell phone rings.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

meowmeowmans said...

Katie, we love you, and loved learning more about you! Ava wants you to know she does not like car rides at all, either! XO

The J-Cats said...

We agree with so many of the things you wrote, Darling Katie! For example - Loud Noises. We hate them, they frighten Us (though We usually won't admit it). And Car Rides - that only effur mean a Visit to the Stabby Place! And We don't care much for Human Food. We will always demand to share Mummy's noms - but if she does give Us a tiny bit, We turn up Our Noses.(The Point is, it has to be Our Choice. SHE has to make the Offer.) And We will sleep purr-actically ANYWHERE!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We loved reading your answers, Katie Isabella. And we actually didn't know your name is Kathyrn!