Kitties! We have enjoyed an unusual number of sunpuddle days! In 10 years, mom hasn't seen the like. So, I am up here again this very day, enjoying and baking in my sunpuddles. It always looks the same, I know but these are new pictures.
I hope the picture will post. I tried and it would not. But we are waiting on my client to arrive with his mom after school. Brother is here and he'll enjoy the visit too. He will go home Saturday. Been away quite a time and he's anxious to get back.
Enjoyed #ReadPawty last night on Twitter. All my fellow #ReadPawty pals were there too. We read a kitty book for this month. Mom never gets a chance much to do that...be there with them... but she was able last night. It was like being on vacation! She'll have more time soon.
Oh and she deployed LEOPARD again. She said being smothered and her head pushed in at an awkward angle; what with me honoring her with my body on her head, caused her not to sleep well at all and I woke her up constantly. So Leopard is back, smirking at me and that makes me mad! Mom feels sorry for me. I hope she changes her mind. But I know Leopard is pretty much a part of my life now.
Here he is guarding her nightgown minutes ago.


32 comments:
Hi Katie. Sunpuddles always are the best, especially when you get a number of days of them. :-)
Leopard is awfully cute, but of course nothing/no one can compare to you! :-)
My apologies for not being on blogger.com in a long time! When I started getting active on Facebook, I sort of neglected the blogs. I'll try to do better! Edgar
We aren't having any sunpuddles, Katie...so enjoy!
I may need a Leopard of my own; Sweetie has become very restless at 3:30 am...
Looking lovely in the sunpuddle Katie. Precious has a bit today, otherwise
we hadn't even seen a glimmer in days. So Leopard had to make an necessary
appearance. Maybe if he damages mom's nightgown, she'll feel inclined to
chase him off!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Well, the sunpuddling is nice but not so the sleeping quality...
It is hard for having the full weight of a kitty body on top of you and especially on your head. So leopard is a very good barrier; a soft one!
Hugs,
Mariette
You look so sweet and happy Katie!
Those sunpuddles look glorious, Katie. We are glad you are getting so many to enjoy!
Sorry to hear about Leopard being back. Maybe you can sleep next to Mom, and not on her head?
XO
That's contentment we see there.
Emma and Buster
That sounds like a fun book club. You look comfy. XO
Katie, our mom always says our weight increases 100 fold when we are on her. *We* don't believe that, but maybe your mom thinks the same thing?
Awww..poor leopard-left out of the family loop! lol. Bet you will be sorry to see Brother to go home but maybe it is time. Tell Mom the picture posted just fine! xo Diana
The bed is a wonderful place but you can't invade your mom's personal space unless invited
Katie, send some of those sunpuddles our way. It’s been too gray around here lately.
Oh that sunpuddle looks so good Katie! We've had cloudy skies and cool weather, even rain today so we're super envious.
You are lucky to get those sun puddles, Katie. We have had 3 sunny days but they were very cold with lots of ice. It is milder again, but of course the rain has returned. I know how your mum feels. Eric used to lie across the top of my head and pin me down by my hair.
Psst Katie, you should show leopard how to put a little bitey on the elbows and a bit of a thread pull at the neck. You know FRAME 'IM! Then you can reclaim your rightful place at the head of the bed. Mom will chuck him out on to the rubbish.
This is from me, Precious, Lynn would never suggest that.
Nice sun puddle Katie and when you're conscious and not napping you have a nice view from there as well! Sorry leopard is back - I guess your Mom does need some rest once in a while and your habit of being a "nightcap" over her head keeps her from getting her sleep. I'm sure that she will from time to time let you protect her head!!
Hugs, Teddy
OMG, KI! That leopard is guarding the nightgown and laughing at you. RUDE! Mom thinks my pictures would all look alike too, if I wasn't wearing a different jammie in each one. Concerning your sunpuddle pics - don't mess with perfection!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
What a lovely sunpuddle Katie, you look content there! Enjoy sunny days while they're here!
OMCs Leopard guarding a nightgown...Katie Isabella...you do know his scents will be all over it when you try to sleep?
Hugs Cecilia
Katie you look so sweet getting those really great sunpuddles! Dont worry Leopard is just doing his job to help Mom
katie; for what itz werth; at leest leopard iz knot a bass terd chcikn or turkee...ya noe ~~~~ we iz headed ta knot online land sew we hope ewe haz a merree Christmas anda happee healthee blessed 2021 !! :) ☺☺♥♥
Sunpuddles are awesome, who doesn't like sunpuddles, weirdo's that's whp
That’s a wonderful photo of you in the nice sun puddles. Glad you have been enjoying sunny days, Katie san! Oh but too bad Leopard is back. Give him some whaps :-)
That's nice that December is giving you so many sun puddles, Katie.
Katie, Kozmo is swooning over your sun puddle glamour shot! Mom says she would like to try leopard. Between Jo Jo and Kozmo she is being bent into a pretzel. I, Marvelous will not come in the bed if they are on it, so she has been missing my Marv Loving.
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb
Don't feel bad about Leopard, Katie. We all change through time, and sleeping habits move around. What was comfortable at some point is no longer. I'm glad you are so accepting of such changes.
You look so cozy in the sunpuddle. I think your mom should just give up like my Mommy did. She just suffers at night because I take up half of the bed.
Katie, you look gloriously floofy in that sunpuddle. Were you furry tired? Have you been working furry hard? We bet you have clients queueing up after your brilliant Purry Mason-style defence of those two wrongly-accused kittens you told Us about.
December sun puddles are amazing!
We have had too FEW sunpuddles this year. Rain, rain and more rain. And clouds when it didn't. TBT jokes that he should have planted rice in the lawn last March.
Post a Comment