Kitties! For some reason, Fancy Feast seems in low supply. The flavors I don't like...trout, beef and turkey are around in OK supply but all the others that I like..the shelves are bare. I can't understand that. I even looked in a grocery store or two and even Wa-l-ma-r.t, but low supply. I went to that other pet supply store I never go to (more expensive) but they too only had a limited supply of what I eat. Mom got maybe four cans. And some of them not familiar to me. Royal Canin had some of what I like, but not much.
However, these sweeties were there to brighten mom's quest for food.
WE wondered if any other kitty was having this problem?




30 comments:
Hmm, maybe humans are stocking up in case things take a bad turn and there are lockdowns? We don't know how things are going where you live, Katie, but in our Canadian province things are NOT going well. Good thing the biped already has stocked up!
Take care, stay well.
Derry
Sounds like a catastrophe, Katie!
No cat should go without their favorite yummies...what is wrong with the company?
We've continually had problems finding some of the Fancy Feast Pate foods that we like. We're not sure what's going on with that either!
Oh no! I hope they will stock up new supply soon. Not food but my coworker is having problem finding the medicine for her dogs. She checked everywhere but no luck. Impact of pandemic, I think.
What’s with that, I wonder. I have to get more Fancy Feast for my beasts, but I haven’t been able to get anywhere that isn’t very expensive in a long time. Those shops I have visited seem to have an adequate supply, though not an over-abundance.
I hope your mom can find more of the FF that you like. Can she order it online?
You know, mom noticed that at Walmart a few days ago. She swung by because her office was nearby and she went to office to drop off/pick up Secret Santa present. Walmart here did not have any Fancy Feast. I mean the shelves were almost bare. They have the Walmart brand foodables but we don't like those.
Emma and Buster
So far so good here - mom bean has FF on the list for pick-up later this week. We've got our paws crossed that it won't be an issue...we're down to our last 24 cans!!!
Hope your mom bean is able to find the good stuff for you soon.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
That is not good, especially not around Christmas time where a delicious meal counts more than ever!
Our kitties so far get to eat what they love... no problem yet.
Hugs,
Mariette
PS loved the pictures and hope that they find their furr-ever home!
We have been lucky, all our flavors are in stock. I hope those kitties get forever homes for Christmas. XO
Me too. One girl is a Tortie.
Mom read bad things about that brand. A few years ago but she never forgot.
She may have to.
I was looking for pate which is missing totally and marinated morsels.
With I knew.
Those kitties are cute. The supply lines for food are terrible because of COVID. Stores can't get what they need from the vendors.
Smellie and I are really picky and there are only a very few flavors (6) we eat consistently. Momma buys cases of those FF flavors through Amazon or Chewy and rotates the flavor offered. Maybe once a month, she'll get a couple extra cans of FF flavors we like less often.
Be very careful, Katie Isabella. One day my Momma went to PetSmart for food and she came home with Smellie! Those in-store cats are crafty! ~Bear Cat
Poor Katie! Nope no problem with food here since I eat Hill's prescription weight maintenance food. I hope all those kitties there got a Christmas wish to find their FOREVER HOME!
Hugs, Teddy
Katie it's a bad thing when you can't find the right food. I don't have too much trouble cuz I only eat turkey crunchies. Mom has to keep to sacks at all times. It is often not at the store. This is so wrong for us kitties. Precious
We aren't picky so Mom hasn't noticed. She did have trouble ordering Scylla and Yin's special Metabolic Pet food, but the vet had some at her office so Mom just dropped by to pick it up.
Not having the perfect food is not OK. Has your mom tried to order it online? I like when Mom orders things online for Curbside Pickup. Then I get to go on the road trip for the pickup. SO fun.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Sorry you're not getting your favorite flavors, Katie! I think it's probably the effect of the pandemic, some things we use have not been available, too. We have Fancy Feast now but we will need to get some more soon.
Katie Isabella I am so very sorry. I sure do understand a girl liking what she likes.
Angel Madi was especially fond of code sole shrimp, beef and chicken AND she would get very indignant if I tried to give give her any other flavors.
Hugs Cecilia
Such lovely photos that made me smile
We had that problem last Spring, but not again until just this past week. Our human noticed the pickings were kinds slim. However, we decided awhile ago that we didn't care quite as much for Fancy Feast as we once did, and she is too cheap to buy it for the outdoor cats, so it hasn't become a problem for us YET.
Mom was having trouble getting Fancy Feast in the grocery stores around where we live in the middle of nowhere (they don't carry it), when she was so busy wrapping up work before she retired and could not get to the big city and we started eating some other food (Friskies) that is in bigger cans!
At first we made her cut up some of the chunks and shreds, but now we chow it down.
When Mom did get us some of the Fancy Feast, WE IGNORED IT!
But yes, there was not very much when she went shopping in Penticton last week.
We hope your Mom can find what you like!
Kozmo Sends his LOVE! He is doing Selfie Sunday tomorrow
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Komo, Cinnamon and Barb
Katie, we are sad Mom's having a tough time finding the foods you like. We sure hope that gets better soon. :(
We did love seeing the babies that are waiting for their happily ever afters. We hope thye find them soon. XO
Sorry you can't get the food you like.
We hope those kitties find their forevers soon :)
We haven't noticed any shortage so far. We like the fishy flavours best.
Dad decided at the beginning of the month to buy plenty ahead so we would not have to shop till Jan. In past years he has had trouble finding our FF Christmas meal.(we eat regular Purina wet canned all the time) He uses Chewy and we have enough. Hope you find them soon.
Post a Comment