Kitties! Mom decided to help me this evening. We have favorite brovver here for the weekend. He just had a double huge helping of a new dish mom made..meat, wide noodles, spices and herbs, diced tomatoes..and so on. Oh and liberal THICK cheddar on top.
I have been out -doing myself sleeping on mom...no matter what she does. She felt sorry for me and took Leopard up. Then she put out the big cat pillow on the bed to dissuade me. . That worked for awhile but now, I climb up anyway-- and make myself very pitiful trying to love on my mom's heddie. It wakes her up so many times along with my sleeping on her stomach or chest. She feels sorry for me tonight because I am so desperate to be on her. She may give in even if it kills her.
She and I are working hard to keep things in a row here; and we have missed you- so here we are this evening. We've been by to see some of you when there was time.
Smoochies for all of you. If that doesn't work, we will shake your paws instead.
I'm going out as Marilyn Monroe on Halloween! I am practicing my smoldering look...

29 comments:
You look fabulous sweet Katie and I hope you have a fun, fun weekend. p.s. Trying to get past those Captcha pics...5th try.
Nice to see you Katie. You will be a great Marilyn. XO
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You look quite the part as Marilyn Monroe!
Well, we've had a rough week - sleeping that is...
Barty boy is very weak, we both went downstairs to the Rose Suite to stay there, without any interruption or visit from his five siblings.
Barty was so happy with that, it made him pur for hours before falling asleep and he stretches out as a cat-human with his head on the pillow, tightly next to me.
He only twice went up over my head, his previous way of sleeping.
But we had to take Barty to the vet on Monday as he refused to eat anything and he's so skinny.
Amanda the vet gave him antibiotics in a dropper to be given twice a day. Well, feeding them into his mouth is not possible. Pieter tried to help but he was about to bit him. In the food worked for the first day and then he did not touch the food.
The prednisone half pills (2.5 mg) he eats from a little demitasse spoon with some 'gravy' from his favorite food! Four days done perfectly and it made him perk up somewhat. Today he also was 'asking' for more food in-between. Not that he eats a lot, licking and tiny portions... then he quits. He does drink and uses the litter box regularly for that but the rest of the food is not sufficient to make him go.
Yesterday Pieter bought him a new harness and with an extended leash, he's been out on the lawn in the sunshine. He enjoys that but he's not active...
Sleeping is going better as I've swapped places with him so he can get out easier for using the box or getting a 'drinky' during the night. I've placed two footstools in front of the bed's side so he uses that for jumping on and off. Footstools covered with a cotton rug for easy grip. Cotton rugs on the floor after mopping the floors, as sometimes he loves to lie just on the bare tiles and on the rugs too.
It is a tough time and I do hope for the very best!
No Halloween for Barty...
Hugs,
Mariette
I hope you and your mom can come to an agreement so you can sleep on the big bed.
I think Marilyn is smiling down on you, and she might be jealous too, as you look fabulous Katie😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞
Katie! Your Marilyn Monroe blonde wiggy AND smoldering look at sheer perfection. I know you are enjoying having one of your fave brothers visiting too. I've taken to hopping up on Mom's bed at night and trying to eat her hair. Yep - eat it. Of course she wakes up and covers her head with the pillow! She says she has little enough hair in the first place and certainly not enough to share with me - her pride and joy. Not sure I like that attitude! Anyway, glad you are back on the big bed with your Mom. Perhaps if I drop the hair eating I'll be more welcome too!
Hugs, Teddy
You look so lovely Katie with your wing on for Halloween. Glad to see you back for a while and that you had some company to play with. I bet your mom really was glad for all the snuggles and that leopard has been put a way.
Your Marilyn look is a killer, KI. My vote is to just keep on "snuggling" (and annoying) your mom. She might just be playing hard-to-get. Soon, she will be on board with the "love" (pestering).
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Love your Marilyn look Katie...it's purrfect.
We hopes you and mom bean come to a truce on the sleeping thing.
Katie, you and Sweetie!
She climbs all over me at night, but we've sorta settled into a pattern now, so I get mostly a good night's sleep.
It's hard for me to deny her, because of those long years of living outside, without a warm human to sleep upon.
Katie what a perfect Halloween costume for you, you look fetching!
Katie; you look FABulous as Marilyn; indeed ♥♥♥ we all hope things settle here there and everywhere and never forget when you'd like to hit the shopping mall again just send a text ~~~~~~~~~ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥
You make a wonderful Marilyn Katie! Simply beautiful. Einie is the "on dad" kitty here but does respond to a hand saying "Stop" in his face. Well most times. He waits till the lights go out and wants in on Dads lap and then suckles the blanket. He was a bottle baby and remembers that as his special spot. Purrs sweet girl
You look very glamorous as Marilyn, Katie.
You must let your mom try and get some sleep though. She isn't as lucky as you being able to sleep through the day whenever you want to.
Looking oh so bloody cool and lovely
Katie, you make a terrific Marilyn Monroe.
Hi guys! Hugs to you both.
I hope you have lots of fun time with your brother, Katie san! You look so cute in Marilyn Monroe wig. Purrfect for Halloween :-)
That is a pawsome smoldering look katie!!!!
Sometimes I lay on mum's belly or chest and she too likes it, but only for a short time.
OK, so maybe I am not as light as a feather.
I lay beside her and she gives me belly rubs :)
Purrs, Julie
Oh Katie Isabella you would surely make Marilyn Monroe envious...your lush furs and girlie curls
Hugs to you Mom and broover
Cecilia
What a wonderful post in general, but dad keeps re-reading the descriptive part about the new dish. Over and over and over.
You look lovely as Marilyn, Katie. Truth be told, you look more beautiful than she does.
:)
We sure hope you and Mom can figure out that whole sleeping thing.
Have a great rest of your time with your brovver!
XO
We are glad that was such a furry short break you took, Katie. The meal your Mom cooked sounds delicious. What spices did she use?
We think you have definitely out-Marilynned Marilyn, Katie.
You look amazing as Marilyn! Sleeping with kitties isn't always easy but we do it because we love you so much!
Geez, I missed this one, Katie. I'm sorry. You know it's been busy here, but still... I have my direct route for news, too...
I had to chuckle at you as Marilyn Monroe, Katie. You look good - but I like you in black and white, rather than blonde.
Belated smootchies, Katie!
Deer Katie Isabella, we have been very bizzy at my house too. And fwankly, I'm clingy with my Momma too because of Jesse the Toothless Wonder who wants to be her Favorite. I'm her Favorite! Anyway, I just want yoo to know that I wish yoo a very happy day, and that yoo look wonderpurr in yoor Marilyn Monroe costume. Love, Dori
Post a Comment