Kitties...Mom and I MAY be taking a very short hiatus. Things could be better here so we're working on that. I'm OK and so is she. We love you each one, we think you know that. and we'll miss you for a very short time. XXOO smoochies.
Katie we will miss you and your Mom very much but want you to do whatever you need to do to be happy and healthy and comfortable! Sending you huge hugs from me and Mom too!
I don’t do a good job any more with keeping up with bloggers but I have read the several posts I had missed. Lots of caring thoughts and purrs coming to you and all your family. Love on each other. ❤️❤️❤️
30 comments:
Oh, we hope everything will be okay, Katie and Mom. We love you both, and will see you wehn you get back. XO
We will keep the light on for you.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
All the best to both of you!
Hugs,
Mariette
Take time, relax, do whatever you need to do.
I hope things are better for you soon!
Katie we will miss you and your Mom very much but want you to do whatever you need to do to be happy and healthy and comfortable! Sending you huge hugs from me and Mom too!
Love, Teddy
Stay safe and stay well. We'll be keeping an eye out for you.
I will miss you and will TRY to be patient ......
Don't "May-ke" it too long, Miss Katie Isabella!
Purrs,
Tama and Genji
We sure hope all is better super soon, we love you sweet Katie.
Dearest Katie Isabella and sweet Mommy...take care of each other and as always Family first.
We'll be here
Hugs Cecilia
The kitties and I will miss you, and we hope everything will be better soon!
We look forward to you both coming back REALLY SOON Katie! We love you!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
=^..^ =
Ok sweet Katie ! All of you will be in our purrayers !
Sending love and good thoughts for your family.
Take good care, KI. Mom and I will say prayers to make what seems to be a difficult time easier for your family. Hang in there.
Lots of love and licks,
Cupcake
All is good exceot when it's not
We hope all is okay. We’ll see you soon.
Sending our purrs that all is well and we'll see you soon.
I will miss you. I will be praying for you and your family. XO
I hope things will get better, Katie san. Hugs and love to you and your mom xoxo
I hope your human brother is ok. Sending pawkisses to y'all. We may be doing the same.
We're sending you both love and hugs. We'll miss your bright spirit and sense of humor.
We pray all will be well with you and your Humans, Katie.
Pawpats and (distanced) kitty kissies to you both.
KI, we're sending prayers and purrs that your family is ok! We'll be waiting for your return, beautiful friend.
Hugs to you both.
We'll miss you both, Katie and mom. Hope to see you around soon😸Pawkisses for a Happy Healthy Time ahead🐾😽💞
I don’t do a good job any more with keeping up with bloggers but I have read the several posts I had missed. Lots of caring thoughts and purrs coming to you and all your family. Love on each other. ❤️❤️❤️
Hope all is well, sending big hugs! XOX
Post a Comment