Kitties, it was toward bedtime and I have lately found myself at mom's feets while she reads before we go to bed. That's her dotted swiss nightie and her feets. And that's me. By the way, that is floof, not Katie girth. Ask Leo! My main mancat. He oughtta know.

33 comments:
Aww, that's so sweet, floofy Katie. It looks like you were all set for a nice snoozy. :)
Aww, you are such a sweet girl Katie. Have a great Sunday!
You are totally adorable sweet Katie!
Of course it's floof, Katie, I would never think otherwise.
Sounds like that is your favorite spot for the moment :-) And we know it’s your floof, Katie san!
Katie, we think you look purrfect!
By the way, it's so nice the pictures of your kitties in your sidebar.
That is beautiful floof. XO
We love your floof Katie. Hope you did not have to wait long to go to bed ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
A kitteh's work is never done! You look all asleep and stuff, but really you are carefully monitoring what your mom is doing. Good job, Katie.
You are quite floofy, Katie!
You are such a sweetie, Katie!
And what gorgeous floof it are!
Us floofy girls should stick together!
Floof takes up space.....I oughtta know.....!
Hugs, Teddy
Katie Isabella...it is 100% truth there is not girth at all just 100% fluff and love
Hugs Cecilia
You are a devoted kitty, Katie!
You look so pretty
Katie you are so beautiful we love your floof dear girl
You look purrfect! It's always fun to spend quiet time reading together.
Getting an early start on sleeping, I see, Katie.
Oh, KI. Your girth AND floof are the perfect size and shape! Your mama will not be a meanie and put you on treat restriction like certain other moms whose names I will not mention.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh my, envying your Mommy for finding time to READ!
My book traveled with me but I've left it at the first stage of the journey... Weighing too much and I've been a bit under the weather as well. LOST my voice for about one week. Guess all the choir rehearsals and performances (twice for the Revue in one day!) caused that.
Wondering what our fur babies are thinking... they no doubt will become magnets once we get home.
We're past half-way... time is flying!!! But so far so good.
Did drive some 1,300 km and now I'm having VACATION too!
Nice for getting driven around, waited on and everything else.
Big hugs to you both,
Mariette & Pieter
We think you're beautiful from any angle, Katie Isabella. And we like that you protect your Mom every evening. If your Mom is anything like my Momma, she needs all the help she can get. ~Bear Cat
Why, of course that's floof. We bet you weigh no more than a coupla pounds without that floof... not that we want to think about you without that glorious floof, being all skinny and all without it.
The camera adds floofiness too, Katie!
"Floof" is never "fat". Iza, on the other paw, is a shorthair and "fat"! ~ AYLA
I wanted to add that I appreciate your addition of Parker's memorial to your sidebar. You are quite right: he was loved by many. He seemed to have developed quite a following on the internet. He was easy to love, that orange-boy.
Hi Katie! Sorry it has been so long since we stopped for a visit!
We like to lay with the mom while she reads before bed, too!
Your floof is just gorgeous. How nice of you to keep mom company. We're sorry we haven't been visiting much lately. We hope Mommy's job slows down soon!P.s. There's a new cat cafe post up!
Sweet adorable floofy girl <3 Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞
All mancats, including me, become weak when we see your Fizzeek!! - Tom x
Leo says: I'm late responding! (blaming mommy, who is better and is home, but dang is she slow!) Anyone who says that now your fabulous floof has me to answer to! I got extra toes to put into my punch too! I loves your floof, Katie, my sweet!
Post a Comment