May 30, 2019

The Boss of Me

In this case, that's me, mom, saying that.  Not the Boss.  The Boss has only to look my way, and it's whatever she wishes.

Queen




And put this  face on my face at night...it's all over for me.



The weapons that work

And these...apply them to my face and pat my cheek or mouth with them, and I'm done for.


25 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are such a special gal Queen Katie!

pilch92 said...

Katie has you wrapped around her furry little paw :) XO

Saku said...

Life is as it should be, right Miss Katie? MOL!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup! We kitties have ways of melting human hearts ;)
We think it is pawsome :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Ivan from WMD said...

What mom *wouldn't* fall under Katie's spell?

The Island Cats said...

You are da Boss, Katie!

The Whiskeratti said...

You look so blissful laying in the sun.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

I think you make sure that you're the boss, Katie...MOL😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

Smudge said...

One of dad's "pet" names for mom is Princess, but he calls me Queen around this place. At least they know what's what.

Pam and Teddy said...

Yes indeed.........they rule our world in soft and special ways. I feel the same way and will until the day I take my last breath.

Hugs, Pam

Tamago said...

Aw such adorable photos! Sweet and fluffy boss is what we all need :-)

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this post is just flowing with love for each other.
Angel Madi always amazed me when she would gently reach out...knowing the difference in me and a nip toy.
Hugs Cecilia

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Never a doubt in our mind who is the Queen and Boss at your house, Katie!

John Bellen said...

You're lucky. I have six bosses...

SailorEdgar said...

With two cats here at our house, we are familiar with that concept. :-)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

gracious katie was there EVER a doubt in your mom's minds eye that you and you alone ruled the house; speaking of travel, what say we head to Milan this weekend; it's been
AGES since we shopped


hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥

Eastside Cats said...

Cats certainly make staff out of their humans!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie you have the power girlfriend! Nothing like a look and a pat.
Today I rolled over and let Dad have a tummy rub. His first with me but I did roll over before he could flashy me Hee Hee
Miss Fitz

Cupcake said...

Nailed it, KI. You have all the magic, secret weapons! Your mom is powerless. #iamthecaptainnow


Love and licks,
Cupcake

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Sounds like you've got your Momma wrapped around your little claw, Katie Isabella!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh my gosh, she's so adorable! I may just pass out from the cute! Those paws!!!!! That face!!!! Please give her a smooch from me!
PS, thank you for the donation to Winnie's Wish, I converted it to food and litter and had it sent right away! Love you!

Leo says: holy cats! Yow! Talk about glamour shot!!! If I pop over very quietly, do you think I would be able to see you sleeping so prettily? I'ma try anyway! *big toothy grin* Of course, you will probably wake up when you smell the nip and treats I'm bringing, hee hee And this time I'm coming over without the sisters so maybe we can have some cuddle time after the snackies and nipfest? I've been clinging to mom so much I could do with some time away and I can think of nothing better than to use that time to see you in all your floofy gloriousness!!

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, we love that you're the boss of your momma, Katie! :)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
You sure do fit into your Queen role very well.
Yes, smart kitties know how to wrap their Human Servants around their finger!
Hugs and happy Sunday,
Mariette

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Of course you are the boss, Katie, you adorable lady!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

You sit on your throne as Queen of the household very regally. Boss that human around!