June 7, 2019

Look at ME!

Kitties, mom got a picture of me..(well, favorite brother did tonight as he is visiting) of me doing something fun to see.

Mom showed me  in another blog a good four years ago doing this.  It wasn't any more obvious in a picture that time than it is now, but mommy will tell you that I was holding a favorite ball...just as I am here..my Yeoww catnip stuffed ball, and using it as a washcloth.

I would lick it two times  (always 2) and rub it on my face.  Over and over.  I actually charmed some treats out of her because when I finished my face wash, she went and got me 2 treats!

Sorry this is so dark.  I made her try to lighten it.  Brovver took it and sent it to mom's phone and she tried to fix it.  You can see the gleam of my eye there though.  That came out clearly!




It's late and the shadow of the table is showing on the rug and mom's ever present night gown.  Has she no shame?  Sheesh!

22 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Katie Isabella, you are a niphead!!!
Flynn used to rub his face in his nippy toys too.

SailorEdgar said...

That is a very imaginative use for a catnip ball!

Saku said...

What fun Katie! And you got a bath in too. Smart girl.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure were having a big time sweet Katie!

pilch92 said...

Those nip nanners are a good thing :) XO

Mickey's Musings said...

Katie, the power of nip is strong and it makes you do all sorts of things,like rubbing your face on the ball ;)
Enjoy yourself!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Ivan from WMD said...

You are quite ingenious, Katie!

The Island Cats said...

You reall are showing that catnip ball some love, Katie.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Trying to make your Mom jealous. Katie Isabella?

CATachresis said...

Miss Katie, you and I are from the same tuxie stock!! I do that too, though just rubbing my face twice is probably an understatement! ❤️❤️❤️

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh Katie - that's an excellent use of your Yeeeow ball - with a little "Katie-spit" it becomes the perfect washcloth. I shall give that a try with my Yeeeeow lemon!

Hugs, Teddy

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie
Angel Madi loved her Yeeeow toys especially sardines
Hugs Cecilia

Annie Bear said...

That is very cute, Katie. Annie think you should have got more than two treats, though.

The Cat Guy said...

need more nip!! Wheee....

Cupcake said...

Sweet! Plus when we non-humans use tools to do jobs it shows supreme intelligence. Smartest. Kitty. Ever.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

John Bellen said...

I've seen some of my cats rubbing their toys over their faces. I think that is such an adorable action. But then, you are always adorable, Katie.

Tamago said...

You are so adorable enjoying that ball, Katie san! I can see how you charm your mom. My boys get treats for being charming, too :-)

meowmeowmans said...

You're so resourceful, beautiful Katie!

Smudge said...

I have my favorite 'nip filled pretzel that I play with like that. If dad ever gets his stuff together I might be able to do a post about it.

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie, I love to lick good clothies too. ~ MARLEY

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That's something we enjoy doing too.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie I love my nip too and have a favorite pink pillow that Dad is threatening to throw out due to cat spit. Your way sounds better so I will give it a go