August 21, 2018

Oh no...Monday on a Tuesday!

Kitties, mom had a rough night trying to sleep and consequently disturbed ME!  She made some calls this morning and hopefully with a trip to the big city, she can get what she needs to ensure a better night.  Her has sleep apnea.  And one of the very small type 'masks' that fits under her nosie. Machine died an unexpected death last night. I loved it because I was able to totally melt into her face.  Usually I have to lay right next to it. Poor thing was not happy all night long.  (but...who is?  I kept meowing)

Meanwhile, I have been fed and that is the most important thing.   Carry on, Mom.  Git dressed and git outta here.






23 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Too bad your mum did not get a good sleep,but at least you did ;) heehee
We suspect that when she comes back, she will have a machine that works and maybe you will be the one having a poor sleep :/
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

pilch92 said...

I hope she gets it straightened out so she can sleep. XO

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
That was a bad night and let's hope she will be successful in going to the big city for replacing the machine.
Sending you hugs and wishing for a good night rest the coming night!
Mariette

Anonymous said...

Paws crossed fur Mom to have a better nights sleep tonight...oh, and more impawtantly, that you get a better nights sleep as well!!!
Is your Mom grumpy, mine is like a growling bear when she's had a bad nights sleep...the thingys we have to put up wiv eh?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, your poor mom. Sounds very uncomfortable. But we agree, they do need to get out of the house and let us get some rest.

Tamago said...

I'm sorry your mom had a rough night. I hope she can sleep better tonight.
The cartoon is so funny. I know many humans can relate :-)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope your human gets the machine thing worked out - she needs it with that apnea thing. Too bad a kitty mask won't help.

John Bellen said...

It's best that your mum has that seen to right away. Apnea can be troublesome or even worse.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, your poor mom. We sure hope she is able to have a good night tonight!

Katie Isabella said...

Heeee.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Poor Mom, take good care of her sweet Katie!

BeadedTail said...

We hope your mom gets what she needs so she can sleep tonight! Thank Cod you got fed on time though! That funny made us laugh!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We are sorry your mom had one rough night. We hope everything gets all fixed up and she's able to have a great nights sleep. You are and will always do a great job keeping your mom comfortable Katie. Hope everything works out. Have a great day.
World of Animals

Photo Cache said...

Oh so sorry for your mom's lack of sleep. You know Katie, humans without enough sleep are grumpier than any Grumpy Cat around.

Emma and Buster

The Island Cats said...

Oh we hope your mom can get a new machine and you all can get a good night sleep.

meowmeowmans said...

Poor Mom! We hope she gets that machine situation straightened out real soon, Katie. You need her to be well-rested so she can spoil you, right?

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh NOSE! Well let's hope Mom gets a new machine this morning so tonight will be PEACEFUL and RESTFUL for both of you! My Mom and I loved your 'toon today - we are sure that a kitty was responsible for the unfinished symphony.....tee hee

Hugs, Teddy

My Mind's Eye said...

Here's to a sleep filled night in the Kingdom of Katie tonight
Hugs madi

Kitties Blue said...

So sorry your mom had trouble sleeping. Here's hoping she gets what she needs today. You can have a nice nap while she is gone to make up for your lack of sleep. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Cupcake said...

Your poor mama. I hope she got her sleep equipment squared away. That said, I don't know why a kitty on her face isn't enough. Humans - am I right?

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Ivan from WMD said...

But why should that machine's death have affected you? Doesn't your mom realize that Katie's sleep needs come first??

SailorEdgar said...

We can sympathize with your Mom about the sleep apnea. Ron has Sleep apnea and has a CPAP machine. His mask is rather large.

Pattyskypants said...

well, tell your mom that I have a sleep study in a couple of weeks and hope that, if I have to wear a mask, it's a small one. Wish me luck!! xoxo