August 19, 2018

Sunday Selfie

Kitties...I admit, there was a timer involved and just as I was settling into her chair with my eyes closed and  already dreaming and thinking happy thoughts, the shutter clicked.    Mom was squeeing so much I came near to waking!  Demerits!



20 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's wonderfully adorable sweet Katie!

The Whiskeratti said...

Such a sweet picture of a beautiful sleeping kitteh.

Saku said...

Enjoy your nap Katie! You look purrfectly content. :)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
LOVE that pink tongue showing as you dream!
Dido no doubt is dreaming of his Sunday treat of a little sliver of the beef tenderloin that his Papi sliced for putting in ziplock bags to freeze. Oh, he LOVED that.
We just love our babies!
Hugs,
Mariette

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh look at that sweetest little tongue!

meowmeowmans said...

Sorry Mom bothered your sleep, Katie! But it looks like you were able to overcome her intrusion. Well done, and snooze on!

Tamago said...

Oh my, the tongue, cute pink tongue! You are such a sweetheart, Katie san :-) Enjoy your beautiful nap xo

The Island Cats said...

OMC! That's too cute, Katie!

Gigi said...

Look at that adorable little blep you got going on there! Efurrything about you is adorable, though. ;-) I am 14 now (sooo much older than you, my beauty!) and I sleep a ton! Like 14-16 hours a day, but I sometimes have days where the Human swears I only get up to ear and attend to litter box matters. We think as long as everything checks out, your Mommy shouldn't worry but I know the Humans. They're obsessed and they worry all the time about efurrything, poor dears.

Yes, please, to the Chick-hens! I will come wake you up later, hubba hubba XOXOXO

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We're all squeeing too!

SailorEdgar said...

But who could resist taking such a cute picture of you!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Oh Katie, that TONGUE!!!

Photo Cache said...

Is that your tongue????? How adorable!!!!

Emma and Buster

Pam and Teddy said...

Well Katie you can't blame your Mom for squeeeeeing - just look at that little cute pose you're maintaining for your snooze. I'm surprised it didn't wake you up!

Hugs, Teddy

smoki2 said...

Candid, surprise squeezy selfies are the best kind, KI. Perfection!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The J-Cats said...

Oh, Katie! You have the most adorable little pink tongue.
Caspurr also sleeps with his tongue out.

Colehaus Cats said...

Oh, Goodness! The squeeee-ing here is deafening!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL looks like you are giving somebuddy a raspberry!!
Hugs madi and mom

John Bellen said...

One of your best pictures, Katie. I love it.

Kitties Blue said...

Oh gosh...we are squeeing too. You couldn't be more adorable, Katie. Mommy is going to add you to the hop, as it was a special 4th anniversary one. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer