March 28, 2018
Hear Me Rawrrrrr
Kitties! Here is what happens when mom leaves in the morning. When she got home yesterday, these tracks and furs were all over the house. And look who was my first victim toy to be hauled out. Donkey! I bring out five or six of my favorites in the morning race. I always run like my tail was on fire from one end of the house to the other. The THoE is here then. xxoo Come on over and we'll have a race!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Brother Simon is ready to run and headed your way pretty Katie!
I think Goro will join you in the race. He enjoys running from one end of the house to the other, too. And he flies - really flies!
Sounds like a really fun time!
Katie OMCs when the peeps are away the kitty goes array
We have added you to our list for the big event. I told mom Leah and I will need a purrsonal assistant and I chose YOU!! You are always so well groomed
Hugs madi your bfff
Sounds like fun!
And a good time was had by all.
Oh yes, I am familiar with the "run through the house" thing! :-)
You must run fast, Katie, to leave your paw prints behind!
You are a feisty kitty :) XO
We think your little toe prints in the carpet are just too cute, Katie!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh you with our tiny Tiggy-Tiger would have a ball. Tiggy-Tiger is my flying kitten, she is so hyper and she loves to play tag with me.
Right now I can't even walk... Fell right out of bed on Tuesday morning when I stepped out with my severely cramped lower right leg. It did not carry me and boom... on my hip! A big bruise, applied frozen Mojility pack right away but the pain is coming from my Ischium. Can't lean on that leg so I asked Pieter to bring up the crutches that I used end of 2009 before becoming paralyzed. Arghhh, all my plans for the week out of the window. Couldn't go to rehearsal on Tuesday, I had practiced my steps so well on Monday evening, off the video tape I created from previous rehearsal. The Revue is on May 19 and I guess I have to catch up for a lot...
Hugs and Happy Easter to all of you! Tomorrow the kitties will hide as the tree men come to cut big limbs off and to cut a leaning tree down in the back of the property.
Mariette
Our baby Ava is on her way right now, Katie. She says that sounds like great fun!
Looks like you have a grand ole time when you mommy is gone!
We would love to race with you, Katie!
Katie, even your foot prints are adorable!
Leo says: Wow! I mean, I run with THoE, but my favorite game is whack-a-sister! hee hee The THoE champ around here is Glitter, and trust me, the whole house knows about it! Mom teases her about the noise, says "There goes Lightfoot again!" There aint nothin' light about how she thunders on the stairs! Now me, I will chase, but I rarely THoE on my own. Wanna race?? I'll come to your place and we can freak your mom out with my giant extra toed pawprints! then we can snuggle and have some nip? Purrr
Sounds like fun to me Katie - nice of you to include Donkey in the fun!
Hugs, Teddy
Me too, Katie. I do it all the time!
Purrs xx
Athena
Sawyer would love to join you in a race. He can zoom for extended periods of time. Is that your fur or Donkey's fur? We hope you didn't hurt him. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Mom calls that taking a "crazy fit" whenever I do it. Sometimes she calls it "these floors don't stand a chance." I just call it zoomies. It's the best fun and a great way to start off the day. Well done, KI. You rock.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Post a Comment