Kitties, nobuddy ever told me I'm not a kitten! This is me a few nights ago. That was an ancient Wagon Train on in the background. Got me fired up to play hard!
Dearest Katie! I played your video!!! Well actually mom played your video and when I heard that rollie ball, I was over looking at her computer! You are the most gorgeous grrl cat in the world, You really got some MOVES!!! I am so glad I got to see you in action on my visit to Moms! Lovingly Kozmo!
Miss Katie, mum says to me every time we look at this, why can't I be as graceful as you are? You are diaphanous, well except I can't see through you MOL. Your ladylike manner has me all of a quiver!! ❤️❤️❤️
Hello darling girl! Wagon Train???? Sheesh, is your Mom like 150? I know mine is. Sometimes I can't believe the old junk she watches. They need to remember it's the 21st century now, right? You are looking VERY fetching playing like that. XOXOX
30 comments:
Oh, so cute and fierce, little Katie Isabella! Much better than tv, right mom?
xxoo
Maggie
You’re having so much fun, Katie!
Oh Katie a movie starlet and a stalker...WTG young lady
Hugs madi your bfff
Sweet !
We loved that sweet Katie, you sure were having some fun!
You were having a very good game, Katie.
Watching you playing, Katie, is way more fun than anything on tv!
You are quite the huntress. XO
What a fun video of you, Katie!
You look like you're havin' a great time sweet Katie. We luv track toys too. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Look at you go!
LOL Katie- You are as cute as cute can be! xo Diana
Dearest Katie!
I played your video!!! Well actually mom played your video and when I heard that rollie ball, I was over looking at her computer! You are the most gorgeous grrl cat in the world, You really got some MOVES!!!
I am so glad I got to see you in action on my visit to Moms!
Lovingly
Kozmo!
Miss Katie, mum says to me every time we look at this, why can't I be as graceful as you are? You are diaphanous, well except I can't see through you MOL. Your ladylike manner has me all of a quiver!! ❤️❤️❤️
Looks like fun Katie! I have one of those things too and Mom puts it away from time to time then gets it back out and it's like a BRAND NEW TOY again!
Hugs, Teddy
Great video, Katie san! It's so much fun to see you in action! Goro loves his turbo track, too. You two seem to have a lot in common :-)
It's a good thing to remember how to play well, Katie!
What fun Katie! You're definitely a star.
Cats usually have a little kitten in them! Even my grumpy 16-year-old Jenna has been known to occasionally play with something :)
You are a sneaky, tricky hunter, KI. You showed that circle-ball who's boss!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie, you are so precious! We loved watching your movie over and over again!
Groovy movie!
Have a wonderful weekend...
Noodle and crew
Love seeing you having such fun, Katie!
Happy Easter to you, your mom, and family!
You are an eternal kitten, Miss Katie! That's some good playing right there. :)
Love to you and Mom!
Oh, too cute! And looks like great fun :) Happy Easter to you and yours. Hugs!
Good job Katie. You got that ball to go round and around. You all have a fine day.
You sure went after that ball circle, Katie! We love those kinds of games...
Good for you, Katie. Always stay as young as you can, while benefitting from graceful aging. I love how you watched that tricky ball revolve.
Yes, you are a movie star sweet Katie and I sure enjoyed your action packed movie. Hugs and nose kisses
Hello darling girl! Wagon Train???? Sheesh, is your Mom like 150? I know mine is. Sometimes I can't believe the old junk she watches. They need to remember it's the 21st century now, right? You are looking VERY fetching playing like that. XOXOX
Post a Comment